When you are depressed.

⚠️TW⚠️ MENTIONS OF SELF HARM, ATTEMPTS OF SUICIDE AND DEPRESSION! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

You looked around your dorm, everything was messy. Everyday, every hour, every second was the same. Nothing different. 'Nothing is going to get better' 'You worthless freak' 'Fat' 'Ugly' 'Go die already!' You thought about all the things your friends- well ex-friends now- said to you. Thoughts ran through your head. 'No one is going to love me' you stood up, making your way to the bathroom.

Tears started to form in the edges of your eyes as you looked at the fresh cuts on your wrists. A broken sob left your mouth. Soon, you were sobbing while shaking like hell. Your tears were burning your cuts, making you cry even more.

Soon enough, you dragged yourself up and made your way to the astronomy tower. This was it. This was the end.

The wind hit your face and you opened your arms, feeling the wind. It was calming, the slow, gentle wind was caressing your body. You loved it here, you loved the Earth. Too bad it had to end so soon...

You got ready to jump and then "Y/N?!" Tom's voice echoed in your head. 'It's not true. He isn't here, I'm hallucinating.' You repeatedly said those words to yourself. You were trying to convince yourself actually, it felt so real. His voice.. Oh his deep voice could make you feel so relaxed in any type of situation. "Darling please.." You turned around in a hurry, this time you knew it was real. It had to be. "Y/N.. Why..?" His voice broke. He was crying. For you, because of you. "Don't do it, please.. Don't jump.." "Why shouldn't I?" He stepped closer. "Think about our future.. Imagine our kids, running around the house.. Imagine Nagini.. forget about everything.. Think about me.. What will i do if you leave me? Nothing... I am nothing without your love.. So please.. do me, and yourself and most importantly our future and don't jump.. In the end of the night, the sun always rises. The darkest times won't last forever Y/N.. Come hold my hand, I promise it will get better.." He held out his hand. Your eyes filled with tears, your wrists filled with cuts.. you were vulnerable. "Please.." a tear slipped from your eye and you finally took his hand.

He immediately pulled you to his chest and you started to sob uncontrollably. "Never, ever even think about doing that again." He whispered in your ear and caressed your hair while you continued to sob on his chest. "I promise it will get better Y/N." He hugged you tighter. "It has to..."

Alright, i know this is really bad but in this one-shot i talked about my personal experiences and struggles. How Y/N felt in this oneshot was how i felt when i was depressed. So please don't come at me for this one, i barely started healing 😅
Anyways love you all so so so so muchh 😚😚💞💝