Shouldn't have sneaked out!

You wake up in your king sized bed and get a message from one of your friends, "Y/n are you sneaking out now?". "Yes I'll be out in a moment, but it'll take a while too get passed my family". "Ok ok! Just be sure your out soon." Now that your friend knows your going to be leaving, you need to get ready. You put your favourite dress on and put your hair in to pig-tails. You conceal your nen and quietly jump out the window. Carefully, you walk through the thick forest, and you see a figure with long hair. "Shoot big brother is outside!"

You look closer and you see he's talking to someone, they have spiky hair and an hourglass like figure, it's quite hard to make out what they look like, you begin to walk around them, but far enough that they wont realise that your there. You finally reach the gate and you decide to jump over the gate. Landing perfectly, you see your friend, Apollo, and give him a wave. He looks at you and exclaims "Finally! Where should we go? We can go to the park or we can go eat somewhere?"

"Can we go eat please?" Apollo nods his head and grabs your hand whilst running towards your favourite restaurant, you guys go in and eat your favourite food, lasagna and steak. Looking at your phone, your expression changed from happy to concerned. You tell Apollo "I have to go home, or else my family will realise that I haven't been home!". "It's fine Y/n! One more hour pleaseeee" he says with big pleading eyes. You give into them and order a dessert.

Meanwhile at the Zoldyck mansion.....
Sorry this chapter is short bbys! I will make sure to make the next chapter juicy 🤪😏 <3