~Nen ability~

Umbrella Of Flames~

Your able to manipulate flames, and include an umbrella aswell.

Tricks~

When you open your umbrella, a circle of purple fire surrounds you, the more intense or angrier you are about the fight , the taller the fire surrounding you will be. You need to become more skilled in order to be able to control the fires height, but you aren't strong enough yet.

If you spin the umbrella and point it at your target, the fire will become a straight line, and shoot at your opponent/opponents, at an immensely fast speed.

You can can also use your umbrella as a parachute, so you can fall from tall heights, and you can also use the fire, so you can float upwards.

Whilst your umbrella is closed, it can also be used a a spear, as it has a point at the top, you can also transfer your fire, and heat the tip of it, being able to pierce through anyone.

You can use both your abilities, with out each other, so if you would want to, you can transfer the fire onto you fist, making a fire fist, again being able to pierce through anyone, you can also make fireballs, and throw it at people.

Your fire can be used for anything you desire, so  you can really do any trick. Which is actually the reason why your family also badly want you back, you are very useful and valuable, which is why Hisoka wants to fight you.

SORRY THIS IS SHORT IM CURRENTLY WRITING THE OTHER CHAPTER 😍