🕷The Spiders 🕷

You and Hisoka begin walking to an unknown destination that Hisoka hasn't told you about, but you decide to follow him. You wonder what this place could be, so you ask Hisoka, "Where are we walking? Since we've been strolling down this long road for about 2 hours?"

Hisoka looks at you and replied with, "I'm meeting up with some... people. Would you like me to hold you? We still have a long way to go." You look at him and say, "These shoes aren't really the best for walks, so yeah I'd like to be picked up." You look up at Hisoka, who's swiftly picked you up, and you lay in his arms, staring at the sky, slowly falling asleep.

You slowly wake up, hearing chattering, you look up and see a group of people staring at you. You look over at Hisoka who smiled at you, and you look back at the group, "Uhm.. Hello.." you say, breaking the awkward silence. "Hi!" Says the boy with blonde hair, "I'm Shalnark, what's your name?" You look at him, replying with "Y/n, Y/n Zoldyck. Who are you guys?" You look over at the rest.

"Oh I'm Shizuku." A girl with glasses and a necklace says, the rest of the group introduce themselves, whilst they talk you look over at one of their necks, seeing a tattoo of a spider, then remember what illumi had told you about the spider tattoo, "Oh, so you guys are the Phantom Troupe huh?" You ask.

"You finally realised." Phinks says. You look over at Hisoka and question, "Why have you brought me here? I don't have any business with the Phantom Troupe?" Hisoka looks at you and smirks, "Well, I told them about you, and they wanted to know if you would like to join, you have lots of potential, and they will make you stronger. It's a great opportunity to get better at fighting."

You look at the troupe, saying "Hm. Why not, if it will benefit my strength, why miss the opportunity?" You look over and see many of the members have left, "Why are some of the members suddenly missing?" You ask. "Oh, they went on a mission, they can be really silent, whilst we wait, would you like to listen to music?" Says shalnark, you nod you head and sit by him, listening to his songs, he had great taste.

You begin to feel sleepy, and look over at Hisoka and ask, "When are we leaving? I'm getting bored and tired..". Hisoka looks at you, then his phone, checking the time, and says, "In about 20 minutes, but if you really want, we can leave early?" You look at him, and say, "Could we please leave early?" With an eager tone.

"Why? Are we that boring?" You see Nobunaga say. "Well, yes? Why else would I be tired right now?" You and Hisoka get up to leave, as the two of you walk away, you turn around and give the remaining members of the troupe a big wave, whilst walking into the abyss.

You jump on to Hisokas back and begin to fall asleep, but before you rest, you ask him two questions, "Hey Hisoka? When will we be meeting the troupe again? Oh and can we go heavens arena!" Hisoka chuckles and replies with, "Well we can see them in a couple of days, and if you would like, we can go heavens arena tomorrow?" You feel warm and reply with, "That sounds great! Good night." You say whilst sleeping on his shoulder.

Hisoka finally arrived at his house, and puts you in your pyjamas, then puts you in your bed, and leaves the room, swiftly going to his room to get ready, but he gets a call from Illumi, he decides to ignore it and gets ready for bed.

heyyyyyyyyyyyy
Sorry this chapter is so short, but another one will be out in 1 or 2 days I just need to add some more on to it okay bbys 😩

I hope these chapters aren't getting boring 😩😟