Chrollita<3

"Chrollo has decided to help you out, but only if you join the phantom troupe.."
You and Illumi stare at eachother.
"I'll have to decid-"

"Do it.", Illumi says piercingly.
UHM ok
"I'll join, as long as Killua will be safe.."

"Great, here is his number, message him if your answer,: 7887 617733, bring killua to safety and make us proud." Grandpa says, hanging up right after.

Hm I guess I should message him my answer?
—————————————————————-

hi: y/n

Chrollo: what is it

Oh well I have made my decision:Y/n
I would like to join your troupe.

Chrollo: Good Choice. I'll have to come
over to the Zoldyck manor, and tell you further
Information.

ok. :Y/n
—————————————————————-

Chrollos POV:

I kind of wish she didn't say yes. I have no time, but a deal is a deal I guess.

He stands up and begins to book a flight from his phone, and begins to walk towards the airport.

Finally getting on his plane, he patiently waits.

—————————————————————-

Back to y/n's POV.

—————————————————————-
Illumi, he said he's going to be coming to the manor, we should go home.

"Okay. But you need to change your attire, you don't look professional." He says.

"... Illumi, you are wear flared jeans, corset and a crop top."
You both stare at eachother.

—————————————————————-
You wait patiently on the couch with Illumi, and hear the butler, but another presence. Chrollos footsteps are very silent.

"Excuse me, I have brought a guest." You hear the butlers say.

It's chrollita
He sits down on a separate couch, holding a gift bag. He walks towards you, and hands you it.
"Welcome to the troupe."
You take the bag, and place it besides you, not looking at what is inside, so Chrollo knows he has your full attention.

Chrollos soft smile fades as he talks, whilst he explains, "I am glad you have joined the troupe, I will message you further information, in case you are to ever forget a rule. I understand your concern for your brother, so I have decided that the troupe and I will help you on your journey, I will stick by your side, but some members will come and go."

You nod

"Well, when will the mission begin?" Chrollo says
"We're waiting for Hisoka to arriv-"
"Im Here~" Hisoka says, sitting gracefully on the couch.
"Oh, well it begins now!"

The three stand up, and so do you, all walking towards the door.
"I believe we should catch a flight to Yorbia first thing."

"Sure, I'll book a private jet." Chrollo says
Flexing for what😒😒😒

You nod, whilst Chrollos on the phone.
A black limousine pulls up, the butlers are here to pick you guys up.

You all take a seat, your in between Chrollo and Illumi. Hisoka sits across, just so Illumi can keep and eye on Hisoka.

You pull out your phone, and watch attack on Titan, Chrollo watches along with you. You give him one earphone, and he watches amusingly. Cute.

The plane finally lands.

The four of you get off the plane, walking towards the central, you're walking behind the three,
you guys are in a diamond shape, but your smooth sail is stopped by a gang of men.

"Hand the girl over." One of the men say.

"Who? Me?" You say, before you could make another comment, your arm is quickly tugged away..

—————————————————————-

SORRY I DIDNT WRITE FOR SO LONG BUT I POSTED A NEW BOOK ABOUT CHROLLO AND HISOKA AND A FEMALE READER!!! <333

I LOVE YOU GUYS SM THANNK YOU SO MUVH FOR THIS OPPURTUNITY I FEEL SO LOVEDDDDDMDMMDMDM