Truth comes out

Mama Erica p.o.v

I was cleaning Paris room this morning and her diary fell out and it decided to read it. I was so hurt and mad at myself for letting this happen to my daughter . My daughter when on big trip with her teacher in fifth grade. The teacher was name Mr. Jackson. I didn't know that he raped and abused my child on that trip . I noticed she was acking different but I didn't pay it no mind . When she noticed me and her diary she tried to walk away but now it was time to talk.

Paris p.o.v
I immediately started crying , me and my mother held each other and cried with each other the rest of the night. She knows what happen to me. I was raped and abused by my fifth grade teacher. When we got done crying , I felt kind of relief , now I can finally move on and try to find love but I still want trust none.

Three days later

Alice and Laura came over they know what happen to me cause of my mom she was really upset . They were crying and saying sorry , I was crying to. But i had to tell myself to move on with my life , I'm going to graduate soon and I'm going to be in college and married with kids. I can't let this keep getting to me .

The next day ..

Came to school and seen Anthony and smiled he smiled back he had a handsome smile. He walked me to all my classes and text me nonstop . I can say I'm starting to catch feelings for him . But I'm not going to let him know.

Anthony p.o.v

Me and Paris been texting nonstop and I'm already feeling her , I walk her to class and she smells so good . But I don't want to fall for her too fast. Even though I'm in the 11th grade , I'm a drug dealer , I don't want her to get involve with this shit , cause I would never forgive myself .

Laura p.o.v

When me and Alice found out about Paris that made us so much closer . I felt bad for my girl and finally she feel so much better and relieved.

Alice p.o.v

Since I found out about my girl , we been so close but I really felt bad for my girl what had happen to her. But she has to move to have a brighter future.