Bestfriends

Laura P.O.V

I was sitting her waiting on Alice and Paris ass to get here. They always running late ! But I could say that I leave alone to be in the 10th grade . That's right I said 10th ! My dad is in the army and my mom is a travel nurse. They started leaving me here alone in the 6th grade . But I was very mature and responsible at that age. But sometimes I get scared at night but they always keep food here and designer clothes on my back. So I don't mind . But I do miss them and me and my mother don't always see eye to eye. But that don't Mean that I don't love her. But anyways me , Alice and Paris always been close since second grade. But when it was our fifth grade , Paris been acking strange every since then. I ask her what wrong , but she always says nothing. So I stopped asking . I think Alice here now so let me get myself together .

Alice P.O.V

On the way to Laura house , me and my mom was arguing (as usual ). But me and my was close when I was younger. Things change when she got that new bitch ass boyfriend of hers , his name Thomas. I can't stand him but my mom think he so fucking wonderful. I have a cursing problem by the way. But me and my mom don't get along at all since she has got with Thomas. But Me Laura and Paris been riders since second or third grade. We been close since then , but our fifth grade year when Paris came from that trip she changed since then. I don't know what happened. But thank god I arrived at Laura house cause I'm tired of my mama bullshit.

Laura p.o.v

When everybody arrived to my house. We turn on some music and got dressed. We got all down and we was looking bad baby , do you hear me ? I mean bad baby , we all got in my car. Yes I drive , how else ima get to my places , just don't have a license. We got to the party and bumping my future husband Kevin Gates . We got out and we noticed some cute ass boys. Our song came on and we danced all night long honey.