The truth

Paris p.o.v

Two months later ....

So far everything was going good for me . Me and Anthony go together now. It's a good relationship but the only thing is when we're out he always have to go somewhere else. But I didn't think nothing for weeks , but now it's starting to get to me. I guess I'm Finna fall back because if he trying to sneak with somebody else , all hell gone break loose.

Anthony p.o.v

Lately me and Paris are going good but my dad calls every time Im with her . Cause something always finna go down
At the trap. I hope she doesn't think I'm doing something else. I know eventually I'm going to have to tell her about my lifestyle but I don't know when it's the right time but I know it's going to be real soon.

The next day ..

It was a Friday night and I was gone take Paris out so I can tell her about my lifestyle . I was really nervous about telling her but I knew I had to.

Paris p.o.v

I was done getting dress waiting Ant to come , he said he had something important to tell me. I was kinda nervous cause I didn't know what it was. Then I heard a car pull up I knew it was him. "I'm gone mama" I said to my mama. I went outside and he looking so-good. I instantly got butterflies. We got to the dinner and he was shaking so I knew some was up.

"What wrong ?" I said with a confused face .

"I think I'm going to lose you after I tell you and I really don't want that to happen " he said he couldn't look me in my eyes.

"Gone and tell me " I said getting upset already.

" I halfway own a drug/trap house. I been in since the seventh grade , my dad made me get in when my mama died , so I could depend on myself , that's why I leave every time we together , either I have to kill someone or make a drop. I'm so sorry that I kept this from you " he said still looking from me.

" I want to go home now " I said with tears falling from my eyes. How could he kept this from me ? I was thinking. He's a drug dealer and a killer.

"Baby Im so sorry " he said he finally was looking at me.

"TAKE ME THE FUCK HOME , I DONT WANNA BE NEAR YOU " I yelled and got up from the table.

Anthony p.o.v

I didn't say anything when she got from the table . I knew she was gone be upset with me . So I took her home. It was complete silence the whole way there. I knew I fucked up but she didn't even say goodbye when we got to her crib. She just slammed my door , putting a crack in the window. I couldn't be mad because I hurt her and I might not never have her back In my life.