Chapter 10

Laura P.O.V

Me and Alice were at school and we waiting on Ant and Paris to get here , it was his first day back from the surgery.

We walked past some ugly ass broads and they was talking stuff about Paris.

Ion know why Anthony want that ugly ass girl , "one of them said."

Hold up , repeat yourself hoe " I said , Alice right behind looking at them hoes crazy.

You heard ... she stopped when she seen Paris come up to us.

What the problem? She said I guess she could sense the tension.

This ugly ass hoe talking shit " I said looking at the girl.

Next thing you knew we all was fighting , ion even remember who pass the first lick. All I know we was getting them bitches . It was 4 against 3. Alice the biggest one out of all us (not fat ) but you know what I'm saying . She had two of the girls at the same time , she was doing the business to them two. Paris was dragging the girl who was talking shit. I had the one girl agaisny the lockers drilling that ass. Then security came and Ant was mad as hell he ain't know what was going on.

We all was in the principal office

Suspension or ISD " He said.

Me , Paris and Alice said "Suspension and the other girls ( ion even know the name ) said ISD.

Alright Laura , Paris , Alice y'all have three days ISD " he said

I thought we said suspension" I said

I know what you said but I choose what The punishment he said "

I was so pissed off , the other girls got suspension for three days.

Anthony P.O.V

Paris told me she was go meet up with the girls , next thing I knew she got to fighting , I was mad as hell. But she told she got ISD so I got over it. But I heard my Bae did her thing. She get it from me.

Paris p.o.v

Got to fighting and got ISD , a good way to come back to school right ? But shit I'm still looking good so it don't phase me.