Chapter 16

Two days later ...

Paris p.o.v

I've been beaten , raped , etc , I know my mom worried sick about me. I was waiting on Anthony to come get me but he never showed , and my phone had died. I was in soo much pain , think I broke my ankle trying to run from him. All I was wanted to do was run away.

Paris mom p..o.v

My daughter hasn't been here In two or three days I was really worried , Laura and Alice was worried to cause they haven't seen her ,I called Anthony he hasn't seen her but I knew he know something because I could tell in his voice. I have did a police report but they ain't trying to do nothing. Lord just bring my baby home.

Anthony p.o.v

It's been two days , I know where she is I just sit outside of the house and watch . I've been so mad about what all he had done to her , but I couldn't just go in there by myself. But today was the day we was going to get his ass.

Y'all ready " I asked the boys.

Let's go " they all said.

We snuck in a door that I watched him never use and was always unlocked. It's was 2:39 in the morning. We all spilt up , me and my dad was with each other , we walked down the hall and we seen him watching tv butt ass naked.

You got us here now nigga " I said scaring the mess out of him

Y'all finally show up " he said smiling

Get them boys " he was talking to the niggas that we had and them niggas turned they gun to us , pussy ass niggas.

Next thing you know all you heard was ..

POW POW POW POW POW

I was the only that was still alive , my father got shot in the leg twice he wasn't able to move . I wrapped my belt around it so he want lose too much blood , then I went looking for Paris.

I heard someone crying in a room that was open and their she was looking like she was Finna leave she was so pale , tears was crying down my eyes when I picked her up and ran to the car and put her in.

Then I went back in to get my dad and he was leaving me too I picked him up and ran to the car. We rushed straight to the hospital. I called her mom and she was on the way up there. I knew I had to tell her what happen.