Starting off fresh

Woke up to my future husband Kevin Gates ( me and Laura gone fight cause he mines ) as my alarm. I decided to look real good today to make Ant see what he missing , even though I'm still hurting like hell inside. I wore some boyfriend jeans , with as Chanel crop top and a black fury vest and my flats. I was feeling myself a lil too much. I put on my Mac lips and eyeliner , headed to the living room to wait on Laura to scoop me up.

I heard Laura outside , she didn't have to beep the horn cause her music so loud at 7:45 in the morning .. I was zoning in and out of her and Alice conversation .. But then she ask why Ant call her and ask was I coming. I ack like I forgot to text him back. But I think they could sense that I was lying. But I was happy we was pulling up to school.

Got to school and notice all these people were in the hall smiling and stuff. I heard one girl say "relationship goals". I didn't know what she was talking about till I seen Ant and a teddy bear , balloons and me some lemon heads. I instantly started blushing so hard I turned red. I ran to hug him and kiss his pink lips. Every thing had left my mind about what had happen last week.

Anthony p.o.v

I was so nerves about how Paris would take the gifts I bought her. Everybody was crowded around the hall and that made me more nervous. Then I seen her and she looked good as hell. When I seen her blush I instantly felt relieved and she hugged me so tight and her lips were so soft. But I know we still gone have to sit down and talk about my lifestyle.

Later that day ...

I took Paris out for some ice cream so we could sit down and talk , I noticed that familiar face again while we was on the way to Baskins Robbins. But I didn't pay it no mind , but my mind was on if Paris going to take me back.

Paris p.o.v

When we sat down at the table , I was so confuse was I suppose to take him back or let him go.

Baby I'm sorry about lieing to you , it won't never happen again I swear " he said before I cut him off

It's okay baby , I love you " I told him , he was blushing so hard , it was cute. ..

We ate our ice cream and talk about everything , but I couldn't stayed at mad at him because he doesn't know my secret , but hopefully I could tell him soon.

He dropped me off , we kissed for a few minutes before I got out .. I was soo horny after that all I could do was think about him that night.

I could say my life was finally coming all together going good

Until at 1:34 am I got a call from his dad saying he got shot ...