1. Practice

Gryffindor Common Room

Ronald Weasley was doing the usual Potions 300 page long essay on the many types of potions, and what their properties and ingredients were, and of course, was boring. He wanted to do something else- something -EXCITING, so he abandoned his essay to practice Qudditch, he was the team's Keeper, after all. But- OH - the person he would encounter will be surprising. But he was in a relationship with Lavender Brown.

"Ronnie! Where are you going?" Lavender yelled across the room as he made his way to the portrait hole.

"Quidditch practice." Ron grumbled as he climbed out of the portrait.

Before Lavender could ask any questions, he walked straight to the field, not knowing why he was even going there, he did have his bag, carrying most of his belongings, he was planning to go to the library afterwards. He was thinking of dumping Lavender, yes she was a kind person, but she always wanted to be around Ron, whether he was eating, or hanging out with Hermione and Harry.

At least they're happy.

Recently Harry had started to go out with Draco Malfoy, yes, the Draco who bullied the three for a full 5 years. But it turns out that he had a change of heart. He was actually a decent person if you got to know him more, even though he wouldn't really talk to other people much, but if you did have the chance, he can start a good conversation.

When Ron got to the empty field, he didn't expect to find someone else practicing in the field.

The Slytherin Quidditch team's Chaser, Blaise Zabini.

He didn't really have a problem with Blaise, infact, he didn't have a problem at all, except the fact that he thought he would have the whole Quidditch field all to himself at this time of day. But of course he had to be proved wrong, so Ron decided to go back without Blaise noticing him, but before he could even take a step back to the gate, he heard a voice behind him.

"Oi! What are you doing here?"

Ron stopped cold, and the only thing that went through his mind was being beaten to a bloody pulp.

.-.-.

(a/n) Oh hey there! This is the first chapter for my fic, I really hoped you liked it 🥺👉 👈 I may not update daily because of school but i'll try my best to (੭ •̀ω•́)

//edit 2-23-21 I know the first chapter isn't a lot, i'll be writing more in later chapters