3. Regrets

Ron

"Stupid Slytherins... stupid practice stupi-"

"WON-WON!"

'What the actual-'

He heard snickering from the behind of Lavender, Dean and Seamus, walking by- probably to the library- and were hand-in-hand, laughing at the hilarious sight of Lavender clinging on to Ron like a magnet.

"..Yes Lav-Lav?" Ron cringed at what he just said, of course he didn't want to say it, but Lavender insisted he addressed her as "Lav-Lav" just as she addressed Ron as "Won-Won."

"Would you like to go to Hogsmeade with me later this week?," Lavender said as she twirled her hair.

"Can I bring-," But Ron had been interrupted.

"Just us. Please Ronnie?" Lavender said with a pleading expression, that Ron absolutely did NOT fall for. But he obliged.

"Uh.. sure thing," Ron said, clearly regretting this decision even before their "date."

"Yay! Thanks Won-Won!"

"Yeah..."

Ron clearly forgot about Dean and Seamus, who just gawked at the previous sight, and went back to laughing their heads off at how Ron reacted.

"Are you okay Won-Won?" Dean said in a bad Lavender voice, actually, it was quite funny.

"Yeah yeah... say, where are you two off to?" Ron asked in curiosity, the were going somewhere, no?

"We were going to study in the library and finish our homework," Seamus said in a matter-of-fact way.

"Ah.. no thanks, maybe next time?"

"Sure thing Won-Won," Dean said as he cracked a small smile.

They parted ways, Dean and Seamus still laughing together as they continued walking to the library. Ron wished he could have a relationship like them, happy and content with each other, rather than always going on dates unwillingly and having a one-sided relationship.

Ron had only dated Lavender to get Hermione off his mind, which had clearly worked, but he now thought that it was stupid to do that. Even if it meant to get his long time crush off his back, which was no more, and he felt like he was killing himself just because of Lavender.

Lavender was sweet and all that, but if she had one flaw, it was being clingy. Every where he went, she wanted to go with him, even in a conversation, she wanted to be included in that, too. The only way he could get away was making a lame excuse to go to the bathroom or some sort.

And he was planning on doing something on his very last date with Lavender.

And he hoped Lavender would understand what he was about to do.

.

.

.

.-.-.

400 words, woo!

I'm planning on updating this fic every 1-3 days, longer chapters could take at least 2 days?

that little question: who is your favorite Harry Potter character?

author answer: draco :D

doei!

(a/n) doei is dutch for bye!