2. Caught

"Oi what are you doing here?"

This was the end for Ron, or so he thought.

"Are you even listening to me?"

Ron just stared at Blaise as he got off his broom and walked towards him, he honestly believed that he was going to end up in the Hospital Wing for a week if he didn't say anything. So he just decided to ignore him and turned on his heel, walking back to where he came from.

But that wasn't what Blaise wanted Ron to do.

"Can you just listen to me? I didn't even say anything and you're walking away, you git."

But Ron didn't listen, he kept on walking until he didn't hear the other individual.

Although he was walking, Ron had absolutely no idea where he was going, because the only thing on his mind was to get away from that bloody Slytherin.

Again he didn't well- HATE -him, it was just that he thought that every single Slytherin would rip apart a Gryffindor just by saying something back.

Once Ron had figured out what part of the castle he was in, he made his way back to the cozy retreat of a Common Room and friends.

.

.

.

Blaise

"Hey are you listening to me?"

"HELLO!"

'What is wrong with that Weasel? ' Blaise thought as he watched the Weasley walk away from him. 

'I was only going to ask him why he had come to the fields. '

'What is wrong with those Weasleys? '

Quickly forgetting about the incident, Blaise picked up his broom and walked in the opposite direction.

Away from the problems.

Away from him.

.

.

.

I wrote 261 words yay

that little question: what is your favorite Hogwarts house?

author answer: Slytherin >:)

well, i hoped you liked this -very short- chapter!

bye bye