5. What Now?

Ron awkwardly walked away from the cafe, he of course didn't want to be there right now. He had just dumped Lavender, so yeah- why wouldn't he want to stay away from her for now?

Ron made his way to the Three Broomsticks, where his other friends had told him that they would be there while Ron was at his.. "date."

Well actually it wasn't really considered a date anymore since he dumped Lavender.

Did he feel bad?

No, not really.

Did he even think it through?

Yeah of course not.

But did he regret doing what he had just done?

No.

As he opened the door to the Inn, he already noticed a large group of students sitting at the back of the Inn.

Ron remembered that Hermione told him she and Harry would be staying at the The Three Broomsticks for a while until he and Lavender's date was done.

Ron awkwardly walked over to their table, which was filled with more people than just Harry and Hermione.

"Oh hey there, Ron! How was the date-"

Harry was interrupted by a sudden kick to the leg.

"Ow! Hermione what was that for?" Harry said as he rubbed it painfully.

It took a while for him to get the message, and when he got it, a quiet "Oh" came out of his mouth.

"So uh, how's Lavender?"

"Do you really want me to say, mate?" Ron sighed as he sat in an empty seat.

Harry looked at Hermione, but she was talking to Pansy, talk about perfect timing.

Harry nodded silently, waiting for an answer. Ron ran his hands through his hair in frustration, and he began to talk about his experience with Lavender. Everyone at the table had stopped talking then to listen to Ron's story. Some reacted with shock, and some didn't react at all, as if they had expected it the whole time.

When he finished, he didn't expect Pansy to be the first one to ask him a question about his breakup.

"So what now?"