make up or break up?

Y/n POV:

I was in the garden for about 10 minuets until geage came out and sat next to me.

Ge: "hey, you ok?"

Y/n: "yh... of course not geage"

Ge: "woah ok sorry, I was just seeing if you was ok, chill"

Y/n: "are you retarded or what did you not just see what happened pendejo"

Ge: "omg, umm... I'll just tell the others to leave you be ok...."

Y/n: "sorry geage, I kinda lost my temper then. Sorry"

Ge: "its fine, its fine"

You: "you sure?"

Ge: "yeah I'm sure y/n"

Y: "ok"

Me and juicy hug for a minute or two, then we go back inside, I immediately went up to reekid to apologize for slapping him. When I went in he was sat on the foor crying, I felt so bad.

Y: "hey, you ok? I'm so sorry for slapping you, I-I just lost my temper, I'm so sorry I understand if you don't want to see me again."

Tears rolled down my face as I went to leave the room, I can't believe what I did to my bf, not to mention we were only dating about half a day not even that, I felt so guilty and upset that I slapped my own boyfriend. Then I felt someone hug me from behind.

R: "its ok, please don't cry, I'm here for you when ever you feel down ok, come on let's go downstairs and watch TV or what ever you wanna do, yeah?"

Y: "aw, ok then only if we can cuddle on the sofa"

R: "ok, I actually can't handle that accent, its so adorable"

Y: "aw, I fucking love your accent too"

We both go downstairs to sit on the sofa and watch TV, we decide to watch a murder documentary. Towards the end I felt my eyelids get heavy, and soon fell asleep cuddling reekid.

Reekids POV:

It was towards the end of the documentary and I looked at y/n fast asleep on me, I didn't know what the fuck to do so I just put a blanket over us so she wouldn't get cold. I just finnished watching TV, turned it off and then I heard josh and mully walk in the room, 'shit'

Jo: "yo, sup, aww that's cute"

R: "shh, she's asleep"

M: aww, lovebirds"

R: "what no, she was cold so I was making sure she wasn't cold"

Jo: "aww, I think someone has a crush on you..."

R: "what no she  wouldn't, would she?"

M: "I mean it looks like she is already crushing"

Y: " the only thing I'm crushing is your scull"

M: "what?! Umm..."

Jo: "woah she's a psycho bro"

R: um... I have no words"

I looked down and saw her with an evil smile on her face, 'I want to kiss her adorible face so bad but I don't want the boys knowing about us so I didn't'. Then out of the blue she did an evil laugh,

Y: "you look scared, did I scare you"

R: "umm.... That laugh was creepy...."

Y: "I know I did it on purpose"

Then she just cuddled up to me more, closed her eyes then went to sleep. I don't blame her. I mean we were up 'till 11pm drinking alcohol and playing games, I didn't drink any alcohol I just drank some soda but ya know, i mean I did get hyper.

Jo: "oh by the way me and the boys are off out if you to wanna come?"

Y: "nah I'll stay here coz I gotta record today"

R: "I'll stay here too coz imma help her set up and help her edit"

M: "ok but don't fuck  each other"

Y: " What, ew no we are way too young for that and for the last time we don't date"

R: "yeah we are too young and we don't date, end of"

Jo: "ok then... Don't kill each other ok."

Y: "ok dAd"

Jo: " hey, I'm not your dad"

Y:  "well your acting like a dad"

I could tell she was pissed at josh

R: "can you two stop arguing and josh go do what ever you was gonna do"

Jo: "ok chill, COME ON BOYS LETS GO Y/N AND REEKID ARE GONNA RECORD SO HURRY UP RETARDS!"