RUN!!

Y/N POV:

I woke up in this place I didn't recognise, it couldn't be Reekid's right? I then realise that I was in some sort of room with this woman dressed in black and has a balaclava on and was stood there staring at me holding what looked like a gun! I quickly backed up into a corner. She walks up to me. I grab her hair and pull her down to the floor. I jump onto her and start beating her head. She pushes me off and aims the gun at my head...
mum=bold  you=norm

"Your fucked now bitch"

"NO NO NO"

"You asked for it bitch"

She shot me in my arm which made me scream out in pain. I curled up in the corner and just cried for help.

"Your a pathetic piece of shit"

I couldn't say anything as I was in so much of pain and I was crying because of the fact I knew what was happening... I had been kidnapped. I just kept quiet and didn't scream or anything. Then she grabbed a baseball bat and hit me across the head knocking me clean out. I woke up in this black room still curled up, then I realised that it wasn't a black room I just had a blind fold on. Then the same person took it off still with a gun. Pointed it at me. Walked up to me. Put the gun against my head and stared for a minute until finally speaking.

you= norm  mum=bold

"Your mine now and will be until I KILL YOU!"

Since I couldn't talk I just nodded. I've never felt this terrified in my life. She took my tape off my mouth.

"DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT RUNNING 'COS IF YOU DO, I WILL FIND YOU AND I WILL KILL YOU GOT IT!"

"Yes"

"Yes what?"

"Yes... master"

"That's what I thought"

TIME SKIP 1 YEAR LATER*

I was kept in this room for a year now and it feels like I'm in prison. I didn't know what to do. I was fed soup on good days and bread on bad days. I missed Reekid and the other boys so much, I just wanted to get a hug from Reekid. Then it came to mind, if I want to see them again I'll have to escape. I made this plan but the only problem was executing it. I was thinking about my plan and how and when to do it for at least a week now, then it hit me. I might have to knock her out then do it, but she has weapons so she can easily knock me out or worse kill me. I have to get back to Reekid, he's my boyfriend after all. I might have to call the police on her, but she will come back for revenge eventually.  I don't know what to do...

That night she didn't handcuff me to the bed so I took the opportunity. I climbed onto the bookshelf and climbed out the small window, it was a tight fit but I got out. I ran down this country road. I then heard a gun shot, I turned and saw headlights so I ran into the woodland area. She must've seen I was gone, and so I ran until I nearly passed out. I laid under a tree and just slept until the morning, I saw this light, but this wasn't the sun...