who is he? (long chapt)

Credits to PiscesWolf for this chapter, yet again thx bro. And this might be a long chapter sorry.

Y/N's pov:

As I was running, the gang were shooting as us so I turned and started to shoot back, then I nearly tripped up but I saved it.

We kept running until I heard one of the blokes say

?: "WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU, I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU Y/N!!!!"

Wait is he after me? What have I done wrong except from being in the school? Does Reekid know about this? OMG what is happening?

The last question I accidentally said aloud
Reekid=bold   you=normz

"I know what's happening, I'll tell you when we get home, ok babe?"

"Ok"

I was so confused as to what's just happened but before I knew it we were running up the drive way.

I knocked on the door quickly and loudly so they will hear and know it's an emergency, then I heard someone running down the steps to answer the door 'thank god' I thought.
Reekid-bold you-normz gaege-underline

"yo... why are you back from school so early? WAIT A SEC, Y/N WHY DO YOU HAVE A GUN, WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?!?!"

"um, long story short a school shooting"

"yh and she has the gun for self defence"

"Yh but my concern is where did you get it from"

"um, I got it from the dead teacher's desk draw"

I turned around and saw they were coming for me.  I started to panic, panting and sweating, I was staring at the gang until Reekid shook me.

Reekid-bold you-normz gaege-underline

"hey, what you stare-ing. at. um we better get inside now."

"what-? oh shit yh get inside now I'll block the door"

"Block the window too please I beg you gaege, bored up THE FUCKING WINDOWS!!!!"

I started to get that scared I was shouting. As they were getting closer I felt myself breathing heavier and becoming light headed, I was concentrating on not passing out when I heard reekid's cute voice. Reekid-bold you-normz

"hey, hey hey calm down everything ok"

I was breathing very heavy, I knew that I was about to pass out I could feel it, and then everything went dark.

Reekid's POV:

I was trying to calm y/n down as she was breathing extremely heavy and it looked like she didn't know what to look at, it was at this moment I realised she was having a panic attack... reekid-bold josh-normz

"oh shit, CAN SOMEONE GET HERE NOW IT'S AN EMERGANCY!!!!"

josh ran down the stairs as quick as he could and came running up to me and y/n.
Josh-normz reekid-bold

"yo what happened"

"BRO HELP SHE JUST COLLAPSTED AFTER HAVING A FUCKING PANIC ATTACK I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO, HELP!!"

"ok, ok, stop shouting"

"sorry I'm fucking panicking bro"