The flashback

Your POV:

We got home and I went inside with Reekid, we went to his room and sat on the bed. He put his arm around me so I put my head on his shoulder. It was relaxing, I started to fall asleep until Narrator bursts in which makes me jump.
Ree=bold  Narrator=underline  you=norm

"Reekid, are you recording with us if so get ready now, we're about to start."

"Uh yeah, I'll be on in a sec. Also I think you made Y/N jump."

They both look at me and laugh.

"Yeah you made me jump you little cunt."

Narrator laughs before saying sorry.

"It's fine bro."

"Alright I'd better get on before the others kick my ass."

"Alright." me and Narrator says at the same time.

Reekid gently removes his arm from around me and I move off him. He got up, kissed my forehead and walked over to his gaming room. I was just sat there on the bed alone. I played on my phone for 50 minutes then I was bored so I put it on the bed. I heard him scream then just stop suddenly, it reminded me of something, something truly traumatic. That's when the flash back begun.

The Flashback*

I was at the train station with my mum, dad and my two brothers Alex and Kien. Lilly and John were arguing as they'd always do, Alex got involved, he kept on arguing for a while until just before the train came Lilly pushed him onto the tracks. He screamed for help, I tried to help but the only thing I could do was grab his chain, and so I did. I kept pulling but it was too late the train was here. It hit him. And my wrist but I was more concerned for my brother's life then my wrists. The chain came off and pushed me back, I fell onto the floor. Kien squatted and pulled me back, there I was, sat down with Alex's chain in my hand with seriously swollen wrists, just hoping Alex will magically crawl out from under the train or I'd wake up from a bad dream, but no instead I just got pulled up by my hair by Lilly. She dragged me onto the train. 
mum: bold  you: normz  Kien: underlined  john: bold + underlined

"Oh for fuck sake now we got to take this little shit to hospital, he wasn't gonna get back onto the platform anyway I'd made sure."

"Why did you do that though?" I whispered

"What? speak up, come on!"

"I said why'd yOu Do THAT?" I said raising my voice

"BECAUSE I CAN NOW DON'T GET SASSY WITH ME, YOU SAW WHAT I DID TO ALEX NOW SHUT UP OR I'LL DO THE SAME TO YOU BOTH!"

The whole train went silent. No one spoke. Then John broke the silence. 

"Um, so who's taking her to hospital?"

Kien had his arm around me, and we both were looking at the ground. I could feel Lilly staring at into my soul. I didn't look up. I just kept staring at the floor.

"It'll be ok, I'm here." Kien whispered.

"Ok, thanks Kien" He hugged me tight 

end of flashback*

I was snapped back into reality by someone shaking me, it was Reekid, he looked worried. He stared at me for a while before slowly wiping his thumb across my cheek, on both sides. He sat down without speaking, put his arm around me and hugged me, like what Kien had done on the train. He knew something happened, he could see it in my eyes.
Ree: Bold  you: normz

"It's ok I'm here"

"hmm"

"Why are you crying, are you ok?"

"Y-Yeah, I just had a flashback, I don't want to talk about it..."

"Ok then, at least your ok. What made you have the flashback?"

"It-It was your sudden pause when you screamed"

"Oh, shit sorry babes"

"It's fine" 

Reekid looked down at his phone and started playing it. I put my head on his shoulder, and he put his head on mine, we both smiled. After a while I felt myself drift off to sleep.

Reekid's POV:

I saw Y/N slowly drift off to sleep, it was so cute. I turned my phone off, put it on the side and gently laid her down. I lay next to her just staring up at her adorable face, I then pull the covers up, she smiled, put my arm around her and cuddled her until I fell asleep, I loved it but not as much as I love her.