Chapter 8

Billie pov

I see y/n start to get up. FUCK. I can't sleep with her because I got this basic ass bitch as a girlfriend.

"Hey guys I'm gonna go to bed." her raspy voice is so fucking hot.
"umm ok, goodnight... WAIT where are you sleeping?" I ask. "oh umm the guestroom I guess." she says in an uneasy voice. "oh ok."

I need to see her.

                       10 minutes later

"Hey Emily I'm going to see if y/n ok" please let me see her. "she'll probably be fine if she's your best friend." I fucking hate this bitch.
"yeah I kinda have to go pee as well so you know two birds one stone" if this bitch says no I might kill her and that's not a threat it's a promise. "fine but you know she likes you right, I don't trust you two allow together." wait she likes me "what are you talking about. we're just friends," I say laughing but hoping that it was true. "Billie don't be stupid, the way she dresses around you, she clearly wants you to fuck her. don't get me started on how she looks at you. this bitch has feelings."

I fucking wish lmao.

I get to the door and surprisingly get a bit nervous. "hey y/n ho- I couldn't even finish my sentence as I walked in the door I saw y/n just in lingerie i- why is she so fucking hot.

I wish she wanted me.

"Billie you good" of course she's laughing. "oh yeah i-i'm good." do you think she knows I looked, fuck. "isn't it weird th-." I can't stop staring at her. it took everything in me not to slap her ass. ugh, why can't I just fuck her right here and right now. she's driving me crazy.

"Billie are you sure you're ok." well maybe I wouldn't be in this position if you just had clothes on. "yeah sorry, what were you talking about." "I was just saying that I never slept in this room before. I would do anything to sleep in your bed tho. I miss cuddling you." she turns around and starts stepping closer to me to the point where our faces were inches apart. "Billie," she says quietly in my ear "do you actually like Emily." oh my god her perfume just took over her body being this close to me her being half-naked how could I lied to her...... I fucking love her.  I nod my head no, why did that hurt so much for me to say. "so if you don't like her then why let her sleep next to you, when you know you just want me....huh Billie? I know how you feel. how you want me, how you would die for me. let me please you." say slightly moaning.

y/n pov

I'm getting a little bold I need to be humbled. I'm scared what if she says no. there's no going back now.

at least I know that their relationship is fake. The only reason that I went this far is that I saw her zoning out on my body. 

as I start a walk away towards the door I look back to see Billie, just standing there not doing anything. what if she doesn't like me. fuck nice one y/n. I have to leave the room. i- I can't take this fucking embarrassment.

Billie pov

w-wh-what j-just happened. d-did I hear t-that right. I'm embarrassed how does she know? does she like me then? can I have her? WILL SHE BE MINE. I'm getting wet just thinking about it. ugh, I need her right fucking now.

now, how can I make Emily go. I need y/n to be here tonight, I-i wa-want something from her.

I can't think about anything, I'm so horny I need her. I'm gonna fuck the shit out of her. The way she talks to me, to finger her in my bed nah the whole house. To have her cum on me, over and over ageing. For her to beg me to continue. To have her in every position and going for hours, day even.
I can't help but put my hands down my pants, thinking as this turns me on I can't help it.  As I put my finger on my clit slowly moving in circles, my breathing gets heavier. The picture still in my hand of how y/n was in lingerie, how she spoke almost moaning. I soon put two fingers in me, still standing. my knees crash together as pump my fingers in and out. I let out a long moan, thinking of y/n eat me out her calling me daddy. just wanting to please me. I fall to the ground with my eyes rolling back. I slowly start to moan y/n name, after that, I can feel my wall squeeze on my fingers. I put my hand over my mouth as I reach my high.

as I slowly come down from my high i get pushed back into reality. realizing that it wasn't y/n hurts my soul. i soon hear a knock at the door," hey bill y/n is in your bed." she says in an angry tone. "umm just go home I'm tired and my Family doesn't know about you." please just leave. "really Billie, wow. fine but are hanging out tomorrow." no I hate her. " Emily I have school tomorrow." "I don't care be there." she really thinks that she can tell me what to do. "yeah for sure."

I started walking to my room to see the sheets on the floor. she must've changed them ugh...I love this girl.

when I walk in she sits up "hey bil." her voice just fuck me damn. "hey mamas" how am I still horny right now. "come here" she says.
I slowly start walking towards her. once I'm at the bed I sit next to y/n. in seconds she's on my lap. "y/n" I say nervously "shhh" she starts to kiss me. her lips, her body, her eyes, her smile. I try to unclip her bra. she pulls away from the make out. "billie you have a girlfriend i-i'm sorry." fuck fuck i hate emily. y/n i-it's ok. she won't mind if we, if we continued." I say i an uneasy voice. "bil you're kidding right. I'm not doing that." im fucking stupid billie think. "oh ok umm just wanna sleep then." please stay. "yeah, and sorry for snapping at you i-i just.- you know how I feel about cheating and stuff." "yeah, yeah I know its ok. it's my fault for putting you in that position."
"bil don't be sorry it was my fault i kissed you. anyways you're so cute when you apologize." I feel my cheek starting to turn red. "shut up and just go to sleep."

y/n

AJHFJFJCJJUF

I KISSED HER. IM ON HOT GIRLS SHIT.

ew hot girls shit, really.

her lips just her lips. I've missed them.

I'm so happy that the basic bitch didn't stay the night.

her hands on my body.

I had to know if she liked me and well she definitely does.

to be continued

a/n

it gets better ;)