chapter 14

billie pov

"ok let's get out of here then. we can go to our spot and eat junk food and listen to music." i offer. Honestly, she looks like she needs it I feel so horrible. I basically the one making her stressed. y/n let's have a small laugh. "hmmm I want that ugh, we can't just leave." y/n replies with traces of disappointment. "sure we can. Daniel can hold down the fort. while I make you feel better. damn." I say "fineeee but can you Bring your ukulele?" she asks. damn, she cute "is that even a question." I look at her with a smile "you're beautiful." I whisper "hahah not too bad yourself." she says.
"Okay let's go." I pick her up and head to the door. "where are you guys going." Jordan asks "wer- I get cut off by sky "they're going to fuck don't worry, just Bring back snacks." she winks. y/n laughs "mhm ok."

                           25 minutes later

"Thanks, bill it's so fucking nice at this time, the moonlight on the water." y/n taking it all in like it's her first time. god, she so cute why does she have to look so good right now. I wanna suck on her neck kiss her kiss finger her pu- "billie, can you sing to me" y/n asks cutting me are from my thoughts which probably was good. "yeah what do you wanna hear baby." I can tell calling her that made her.... uneasy yet happy at the same time. "8 please" i laugh a little at how she asked.

Wait a minute, let me finish
I know you don't care
But can you listen?
I came committed, guess I overdid it
Wore my heart out on a chain
Around my neck, but now it's missing, hmm

Da-da-da-da-da-da-da

So I think I better go
I never really know how to please you
You're lookin' at me like I'm see-through

I guess I'm gonna go
I just never know how you feel
Do you even feel anything?

Da-da-da-da-da-da-da

You said, "Don't treat me badly"
But you said it so sadly
So I did the best I could
Not thinking you would have left me gladly

I look over at y/n and she looks guilty. "hey what up, are you ok." i ask "billie i wanna be your friend but i like you a lot b-but this friendship is the only thing keeping me here and I don't know what to do. she explains "y-y/n I'm sorry-" she cut my off "i know you don't feel the same but i had to tell you. when we, you know it brought back a lot of feelings that I used to have for you." she had feeling for me? I panicked for a moment but then quickly lean in and kiss her. "i like you to" I let out a laugh I pressed my forehead against her as we kiss once again, I can feel her smile into the next kiss. it's soon turned into a passionate make out.

a/n
just cause I know that y'all all horny I am not going to continue this chapter

to be continued

A/n
i'm the type of bitch that doesn't like the number 13 so this is why 14 is coming so quickly lmao.......

smut is coming shush