chapter 9

a/n sorry for not updating just not feeling the best mentally :)

sky pov

ugh of course she has to go to billie rescue. i will always hate that bitch of what y/n had to go through. i know billie killed Olivia, y/n girlfriend. i saw it with my own eyes. not to mention that billie as threatened me multiple times. she doesn't care about anyone besides y/n, she would kill her brother for y/n. I don't care about my life only y/n. I know what billie capable of, and that's why I going to do anything to protect y/n.

I would have never left but of course, billie didn't like how close y/n and I were getting.  i always knew that y/n liked me a little bit. so I use that against billie. I don't like y/n in that way, but right now I need to focus on billie.

the first day of school fun, I have always hated school but this is more important. billie needs some help, it's not normal to have such a need for y/n. she's crazy.

y/n pov

it's five in the morning I woke up to billie moving. lol, imagine having a wet dream. she had so many wet dreams next to me I'm used to it. was that kiss that good for her? I want to tease her but I don't know, she might not like it. "mmm right there" damn bill, why can I get rail like that. we have school soon, but I don't want to wake her. she looks close, then again she'd looked like that for 10 minutes. fuck why is this hot, just see her move and moan I want to help her so badly. "OMG YES YES RIGHT THERE MMMMM DONT STOP" damn umm this is definitely the most intense one I seen. "Y/N Y/N MMMM...... I know we can't do this but please." wait what, me?  that kiss really fuck her up.
I can't stop looking at her s-she beautiful but right now she's so fucking hot. it's turning me on just looking at her. b-but I can't feel this way even if she likes me i-i can't, she's my best friend and I don't wanna lose her over this shit.

i need to get a girlfriend to get her off of my mind.

I get pulled out of my thought by billie grabbing my wrist "OH FUCK" I can't be involved in this "Y/NNNN" i-i ca- "RIGHT THERE" I somehow get out of her grip and start to get up. "y/n good morning" billie said well rubbing her eyes. 

"oh good morning we have school soon bubs" "Slow down how was your sleep mamas" c-can we just go. "yeah it was good how was your sleep you dream about anything interesting." I can't help but ask, what is she gonna say. "I don't really dream but i-it was pretty normal" mhmm sure billie "normal?" "yeah I don't dream but this one I get pretty much all the time." WHAT.... "cool what's it about" plz plz tell me the truth. "o-oh umm i-its not interesting don't worry." so we lying now huh. "billie j-just tell me" I say scooting closer to her. "baby it's nothing I promise" this bitch. "who you calling baby" billie let's out a small chuckle "you" I leave her with a resting bitch face. "come on we have school."

                          skip to school

ugh, I walk into school to realize that today we switch to different courses. I have english and math, I wonder what Billie has.

as I'm walking down the hallway I see sky, why she here?
"yo y/n" sky yells, "hey what are you doing here." I ask oh well I'm staying in town for a little bit so might as well go into school again" she says laughing at the last part. "sky. you going to school, stop playin." I laugh more. "yeah I know right. anyways what classes do you have?" she asks "english and math you" "wait I have english and history." awkward pause "hey s-sky do you know what classes billie has?" she looks up at me and nods no.

to be continued :)