chapter 12

y/n pov

"w-what," I asked looking at billies side profile. "mmm?" she says in response still looking down at my T-shirt. "Billie, y-you wanna fuck me? huh" I say as I watch Billie shoot up and look me dead in the eyes. "who-who said dat who said dat." not her quoting tiktok. "if you do at least be straight up about it, I mean if you wanna fuck me just say that. normal people just start with a kiss I mea-"I get cut off by Billie kissing me. my arms still at my waist, I feel Billie cup my cheek and put her left hand on my waist pulling me in closer deepening the kiss. she soon pulls away realizing that I'm not doing anything back. "y/n i-" in a split second I realize I need her I quickly smashed my lips into hers. we instantly connect I feel what she's feeling as she passionately kisses me. I know what I do without even thinking about it, my body takes over I put my arms around her neck she soon picks me up. slowly walking to the counter in my bathroom. putting me down lightly and passionately kissing my neck, but when I look at her eyes there's no light I can tell she doesn't wanna be nice. she takes off my shirt in one fast motion.

I put my head upon the mirror not ready to ruin a good friendship. I get interrupted by a moan that has escaped my mouth as I feel Billie's lips sucking on my nipple as she starts massages the other one. "fuck Billie" I moan. she notices that I'm looking at her and quickly connects our lips once again. she kisses me as if it's home to her, then she unexpectedly puts two fingers in me cussing me to moan into the next kiss. she slowly lowers herself and pulls me closer to her once she on her knees taking out her two fingers I'm placing her hands on my thighs suddenly attaching her lips to my clit and sucking harshly, my hand quickly finds her hair as I try to push away. no luck her hands just tighten around my thighs. I don't even know why I'm pushing her away, I grub her hair again and pull her closer this time. she takes one hand off my thigh and proceeds to put it on my left boob massaging it. causing unwanted moans to spill out of my mouth.

"b-b-Billie please" I somehow get out. she stands up right away, quickly gets up close to my face. "yes princess."
"we can't" she quickly puts her two fingers in me knowing what I'm going to say next. "we can't what. mmm y/n, we can't fuck. huh." she said speeding up the pace. "cause I will stop just tell me too. y/n tell me, don't be shy." she's staring at me as my eyes start to roll to the back of my head. "here I can even help you say it." she says going faster kissing my neck slowly moving up to my lips, she gives me one kiss then moving to my ear. "y/n do you want me to stop." she whispers
I say nothing as I tighten around her fingers.
"you know I can feel you tightening and yes I notice the slight bucking of your hips. so just say you want me y/n."

how the fuck does she have this much control over me.

"I know you're going to cum in about a minute, I can make it go by faster just say the words. you can reach your high in a second baby." I can't even open my eyes let alone speak. "I w-w-want OH MY FUCKING GOD PLEASE." I yell as she picks up the paste.
"last time I checked those aren't the words."
"BILLIE I-I.... OH MY-.....I FUCKING WANT YOU, FUCK ME, FUC- B-BILLIE." I screaming at the top of my lungs, as she's just fucking edging me. making me beg. 
"ok shush baby shush, are you ready. once you start you're never gonna stop. all I can do is nod.

as soon as I nod my head I cum not expecting it. screaming finally reach my high, both my hands quickly find Billie pulling her in scratching her back. as she slowly pumps her fingers in and out letting me ride out my high soon after she goes down licking me clean I scream due to how sensitive I am. "billie, billie, BILLIE." I feel myself getting lightheaded the only thing holding me up is my head on Billies shoulder. I try to wrap my legs around her for her to take me to my bed but I can't, I can't even feel my legs. "b-bil-Billie please t-take me-"  I said still trying to catch my breath. "shush baby I know."  she lightly picks me up and walking me to my bed. my head still in between her head and neck. as soon as she lays me down my phone rings. "b-Billie can you." she looks at me then quickly grabs my phone handing it to me.
"hey" I see quietly "bitch where are you you're supposed to be here like an hour ago." I hear Daniel say "I umm s-something came up," I say as my voice slowly is giving out. "stop fucking lying, the way you sound right now I can tell you're lying.  you got some dick didn't you, you got your pussy licked didn't you." I little the small laugh instantly regretting it, everything hurt after that. "look me and sky are gonna come over in 20 minutes ok, should give you enough time to clean up the dick you got. and you're telling us all about it." ugh fuck I have to make Billie clean all of this. "ok sure, but who said it was a dick." I say as I hang up.