chapter 11

Billie pov

"so. you're back."  "looks like it doesn't it bill. How's life bee-" "sky shut the fuck up and just tell me why you're here" I say in an urgent tone. "aww is someone mad." Sky states while laughing. "why are you here." I repeat. "oh I thought that you would know I did tell your umm who is it again, your girlfriend or have you not done anything for the past 11 years." she said while walking closer to me. "you stay away from her" I say also walking closer. "well I guess it's a little too late for that." is she testing me, two can play at that game. "what do you want sky." I say looking her dead in the eyes. "oh bill you don't have to be that serious. Oh, that reminds me. remember y/n good friend Olivia, I think they were dating for a while and things got pretty serious. I remember Olivia saying you tried to get with her. and I thought about it because it didn't make any sense. After all, you were talking to me all the time every minute of every hour about y/n. so I simply do understand. Until we were hanging out one night I think it was around 3 in the morning and you when crazy. what was the post about, umm oh that's right y/n. you were on FaceTime with her. Didn't really understand it because you know you're hanging out with somebody but I let it go.  that's when Olivia came into the room, when they made out right in front of you. you were there just having to watch and simply hear y/n laughing and giggle and then you hear the words that I think broke you that night "hang up so we can have some fun." I vividly remember Olivia saying that, y/n proceeded to say "mmmk daddy." I could tell  you were mad just by looking at you but what made it worse is the fact that y/n posted something about it on her Instagram story "getting the best head of my life." your face lit up never seen you get that angry before ever in my life. And then a couple of weeks after that Olivia ends up dead they say it was a hit and run but a hit and run doesn't explain bruises on someone's neck does it bill. eventually, me and y/n got close because well I'm a good friend and I want to help her get through her loss, you sent me away." and people say I'm crazy she just made up this whole story in her head within seconds. "sky. Are you accusing me of something." I said clenching my fist. I mean how can someone possibly accuse me of murder. ME OF MURDER PLEASE. "oh no I'm not accusing you of anything Billie I know you don't you forget that. I know you wouldn't hurt a fly, I'm just here to simply enjoy school and get back close with my good friend y/n do you have nothing to worry about." "ok sky see you around." I say walking away.

Sky being back doesn't worry me at all actually it just means I have to speed up my process with y/n A little bit more. It's time for me to leave the shadows and finally be with my dear y/n.
oh shit, I was supposed to threaten the teacher so I would have all classes with y/n I hope I'm not too late.

"BILLIE" I hear a familiar voice say. I turn around to be met with the most beautiful person in the world y/n. "hey mamas" I say laughing knowing that she doesn't like it when I say mamas. "what class do you have." ugh shes so fucking cute. "I don't know yet," I say looking at her. ok, Billie now the time to fuck over sky and- "hey guys. yo, y/n wanna hang out tonight." I hear Daniel ask. at least it's not sky. "oh Billie my bad you wanna come too. it's me, Jordan and sky. spoke too soon. "yeah I'm down." I say with a genuine smile "so y/nnn?" she looks at me and then back at him "ugh find." "yesss okok I will text y'all we're all meeting up. cya" "bitch why do you have to say yes to everything." y/n whines. I simply laugh and say goodbye to y/n as I drove off. my plan is in place.

                         about an hour later

y/n 🤌❤️
bil Idk what to wearrrr

                                                       me
do you want me to come over?

y/n 🤌❤️
yes bitch

me
Who the fuck you calling a bitch I know it's not me.

y/n 🤌❤️
Who else would I be talking to

me 
I guess I'm just not coming over then 🤷🏼‍♀️

y/n 🤌❤️
stfu and get your ass here nowwww

                       about 15 minutes later

knock knock

"come innn" y/n yells from inside her house. 

"hey, y/n where are you" I say walking up the stairs to her room.  "in here bil."
"wow, y-you look just wow" I say stuttering over my words as I look her body up and down. "Billie clam damn, you acting like you trying to fuck lmao." bitch I wanna fuck you.

to be continued....

a/n
hey, guys if I made a new story what would y'all want it to be about:)