You taste funny

Y/n's pov

Levi, Erwin and Hanji made their way to the couch where everyone was playing truth or dare. With the time people came and it was a pretty big party, it looked like everyone was here which means i should hurry up with my date with Hanji and go home.

"Oi brat is your turn" Levi said annoyed because of earlier but he wasn't talking with me , he was talking with Hanji. I felt bad for everyone now, my brother was in an awful mood because of me and I don't blame him.

"Ummm... I'm going with a dare shorty" Hanji said.

"Levi can I help you with giving you a dare?" Ymir said with a smirk on her face, I know what she was gonna do so I couldn't help to be embarrassed and blush a little. I did had a crush on Hanji after our little incident but it was quick gone, she's one of my brother's best friend, I know her my whole life literally so it would be awkward if something went on between us, imagine if it ended up bad I could ruin Levi's friendship with her and I don't want that at all, besides I don't do relationships and i guess only sex would be nice but once again I don't wanna ruin my brother's friendship.

"Okay I have a dare for you four eyes" Levi said after Ymir whispered something in his ear.

"Shoot shorty" Hanji said confidently.

"Kiss y/n" Levi said making her choke on her drink and turn into a tomato.

"Come again???" Hanji asked not believing what he was saying.

"You heard me right, kiss my sister shitty four eyes" Levi said now impatient because he doesn't like to repeat himself.

"Oi Levi, don't be so rude maybe she doesn't want to and it's okay" I said bothered by the way he called her.

"It's fine I'll do it, just surprised your brother is letting someone kiss you right in fron-" I interrupted her by kissing her. When she said her first sentence I was already getting up so I could start my dare. She was surprised but gave in the kiss, I asked permission to enter my tongue in her mouth by touching one of her lips, she allowed my tongue to get it and did the same with hers, I made her get up so I could sit and put her on my lap. She started grinding on my lap with the rhythm of the kiss. I made my way to her neck leaving soft kissing and then kissed her mouth again but we were interrupted my Connie throwing water on us.

"Hello it's done, there's a room upstairs if you want. Call it being into it ahahahah" Connie said laughing and i rolled my eyes, this was the second time today he cock blocked me. I was going to get my revenge.

"It's your turn to choose someone" I whispered in Hanji's ear giving her shivers and a little blush appeared on her cheeks.

"Right... ummm... Connie" Good choice Hanji, hope you make him suffer.

"I will go with a dare of course." Connie said full of himself.

"What do you think his dare should be y/n?" Hanji turned to face me with and evil smirk on her face "He need to pay for throwing water at us just now"

"He definitely does... I was thinking, maybe he should kiss me" I said making Hanji confused, so I moved closer to her and whispered what was actually going to happen and she definitely agreed with it.

"That's the dare Connie" Hanji said.

"That's easy for me, not my first time kissing y/n" He got up to sit next to me.

He started the kiss and I immediately ended making him groan in disapproval.

"Wow, this was your plan all along huh? Why did I deserve that?" Connie asked and he seemed offended.