Chapter-15

LeeLee POV:

  I left out of the house and got into m baby blue challenger. I got in and then took a selfie. I posted it my insta and got hella likes and comments. But one stood out the most the tho. It said

damn_im_cute : omg what app did you use to whiten your teeth??"

I was like hmmmm?

KissinOnLeeTattoos: What? Bitch ian know tooth paste and tooth brush had a app out! #Tf?

This hoe gotta be trippin and shetalm bout 'damn_im_cute" but on her profile pic she look a mofo roach with dried up ass pop tart weave. Tf. After that i drove off. As i was driving i got to the red light and something jus kept tellin me to look over so i did. And guess who i seen? Jason and his lil brother Jaylon. Aint that about a bitch!? I guess they noticed i was staring cause at the same time they looked over at me. Jaylon grinned and and Jason made a gun signal with his hand and pointed at me. As soon as the turned green i was gone.

        ** AT SCHOOL**

I parked my car and went into the building. Since Markius had already texted me and said they were inside, i didnt have to wait on them.

Kk- LEELE- What the hell you got on?

Oh snap! I jus remembered i never changed after i went to go see what happened in the front room. I still had on my black joggers, my red tank top and my red converse.

Me- Guhh ian even know i still had this on tbh.

Kk- Well lemme give u somethon tah complete your lil... 'outfit' " she said grabbing a red and white bandana out of her locker.

Me- thanx boo"

After me and the crew had our lil convo the bell rung so went our sepret ways except Me, Kk, Duce,  and Demetrius.

Mr. Bell-  ok class we will be gettin in groups of 2's so you have 30 seconds to find a partner  or i will assign you one."

Everybody started scattering all over the class room to find a partner. Just as i was about to partner up with Kaylee, the class smarty someone grabbed my arm.

??: Ill be your partner ma" the person whispered. I turned around to come face to face with non other than Jason.

Me- Nigga if youn gettcho crusty ass hands up offa me!" I yelled.

Just then I saw Antwan just come outta no where.

Ant- Naw nigga she got a partner now back up before you be gettin sent BACK to the hospital." Ian gone lie now the way he said that kinda had me scared and he wasnt even talkin tah me.

Jason looked at him for a minute then grinned and walked away.

Me- thanx but i can handle myself."

Ant- See here you go again with this 'independent' shit"

Me- Thats because i am 'independent'!" See dis nigga finna make me mad.

Ant- Why wont you jus let somebody hold you down for once? Damn Leeyah! It seem like everytime a nigga tryna show you that he care you just push em away!" By now everybody was lookin and watchin us like we was on Love And HipHop or some shit.

LeeLee- Well maybe i dont need nobody tah hold me down! I can do bad by muh damn self! Shiidd, fuck you think this is a lifetime movie?"

Ant- You know what? Fuck this ion need a you anyway! And tah think i was gone ask yo ass out! Tuhhh! Got me AND my mama fucked up!" He yelled then walked out the classroom. Damn man now i feel bad. Ian even know he liked me like that. Oh well He'll get over it.

Jason: i guess i gotta be ya partner now babez" tf?

Antwan POV:

Ughhh! Man i cant even believe i actually liked this stuck up ass girl. Even tho we only been kickin it for a few months, i still got mad feellings for her tho man. Oh well, I'll get over it.

Anyway tho lemme fully introduce my self.  My name is Antwan Rigby. Im 17 years old a nd a BIG playa. Ive only fell for two girls in my whole life. And you know one of them.smdh. Anyway tho im lightskin, hazel eyes, perfect white teeth and swag beyond the universe. Lol. Damn im corny asf yo. Anyway lemme get my hungry ass tah lunch fa a nigga die of starvation.

LeeLee POV:

Bruhh ian seen Tt ass all day.

Wea tf she been? Anyway im omw tah lunch and yall know i like tah eat. As i was walkin to the lunch room i saw Ant and the school PAT/ THOT all hugged up on his locker. Ian gone lie and ian lowkey get jealous cause i did. But i gota over that. He over me so im over him. Fuck i look like stressin over a nigga that aint never been mine?

I walked  into the lunch room, passed my table and went and bought me some hotwings w/ extra ranch and some hot fries with a sprite. As i was walkin back to my table i saw Ant there eating his food. Now how the  hell this nigga keep gettin everywhere before me? I jus ignored it and went and sat down.

Me- Wuzzam Famm!?" I spoke sitting down. But as soon as i sat down Ant got up and went to sit with the Renayah Thottin ass.

Them- Wuzzam Famm!?"

Demetrius- wussup wit you and ol' boy?"

Me- who?"

He gave that ' nigga stop playin' look.

Me- oh.... nun... he jus gotta lil funky additude thats all."

Dice- EmmmHmmm"

The rest of the day went by fast. The last bel rung and i left. Ian feel like goin home so i jus wen to the park. I got to the park and it was two lil boys clowin on eachother. And the first one looked way bigge than the other.

(1B= 1st Boy)(2B= 2nd Boy)

1B- nigga thats why yo mama breath smell pure ass cheeks!"

2B- NIGGA YOU HELLA BOOGIES IN YO NOSE!"  the small one said. I was dieing.  Kids these days be doin the absolute most.

After about 20 more minutes of watchin them clown on each other i left and went home.

               *AT HOME*

I walked in the house to hear screamin and cryin.

??- AHHHH! MAMA STOOOP! STOPP- IM SORRY MOMMY! IM SORRY!" the person screamed. I knew that voice from anywhere. JR! I just bursted out laughin.

This nigga stay cappin. Talm bout real niggas dont cry. Then he came dont stairs.

Me- nigga i no you aint cryin? I thought you said 'real niggas dont cry'?

Jr- (sniffleing) im not cryin im sweatin!"

Me- you sweatin? Nigga yo eues dont sweat?" I said laughin while walkin upstairs to take a shower.

******************************

So how yall like this one? I tried makin it longer btw. Ive Noticed that other autors let their readers ask the characters questions if yall wanna do it

lemme know.

Vote,Comment,Share,Whatever

    #DaeDaeBthuggin mwauh!!!