Chapter 8-

Some things/words have been changed

           **FLASH BACK**

LeeLee POV: So we're in 3rd period, and TeTe and her so called boyfriend is arguing... AGAIN!

TeTe: Jay please sit down and be quite, your causing a scene." TeTe whispered.

Jason: "CAUSING A SCENE!" Jason spat back, mocking her exact words, "BICTH ILL SHOW YOU A SCENE!" He yelled while raising his right hand.

Just then, me and Kk just jumped up and went ghetto.

Kk: I SWEA TAH GOD, IF YOU PUT YO CRUSTY ASS HANDS ON MY SISTAH, IMMA SLIDE YO ASS ACROSS THIS CLASS ROOM!"

LeeLee: I PUT THIS ON MY LIFE, IF YOU HIT MY SISTAH, YO ASS GOSTAH DIE TODAY!" Me and kk yelled at the same time.

Jason: BICTH ILL HIT YO ASS TOO"

Just then, my cuzzin nem walked in with a 'dead ass' face. Its like they always know when sum finna go down, kmsl, lol, nosy asses.

Demetrius: Hit my lil cuzzin if you want to fuck boy and yo ass gone have tah show me bitch nigga!" Then, Jason looked over at Markius, i guess looking for a reply to what Demetrius had just said, but Markius aint really the type to talk, he'll just you.

Markius: i aint even finna rap witcha homie,  all i gotta say is if you hitta, imma tighten ya lil ass up, straight like dat." That was all he said, and he didnt even yell! P.S.  my cuzzins dont play.

Next thing i know, we heard a loud slap mixed in eitha scream, then i realized... IT WAS ME!!!

    **FLASH BACK OVER**

TeTe POV: When Jason hit LeeLee,i just went crazy and took all the anger thats been building up since we been in this relationship out on him.

Demetrius superman punched Jason in his forhead so hard he almost fainted. But that didnt stop Me, Markius, Leelee,Duce, Kk, or Demetrius from whoopin his ass. Markius punched in him in his chin causing him to chip about 4 of his teeth, knocking out about 3 of them.

We aint never been with that jumping ishh, but this time we couldnt stop ourselves. And when we fight we aim straight for your face, fuck the rest, we rearrange shit.

Even though Jason was being jumped by 6 people, i gotta give him his props cuz. He was sticking with all of us for about 10 minutes straight. But when he fell we the girls stop hitting but the boys didnt, they just kept on stomping and kicking him.

After the fight or w/e you wanna call it ended, wewere sent to the front office. We all recieved a phone call home, and a referral. But all Jason got was a ride to the hospital. After we left the office we decided to take the rest of the day off and went to McDonalds to cool down and get something to eat.

We all ordered our food with no problems this time. After we sat down and started eating, there was a long and awkward silence.

Duce: so gow long has it been going on? Duce spoke out, beaking the awkward silence. Although i knew what he was talking about, i just played stupid.

Me: Huh, what are you talking about?" I said pretending not to know what was being talked about. And i guess it made him mad because, his chaws started clenching in and out. Then he balled up fist making paranoid.

Duce: DONT PLAY ME LIKE IM STUPID TAMIYAH ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION! HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN GOING ON?!" 

Dice: dude, calm down and lower your voice.

Duce: Man fuck this, im out. You wouldnt know something good if it slapped you in the face, oh wait you already know how that feels, i forgot you was used to it. LeeLee get that for me im gone."that was all he siad before he just walked out without even thowing his trash away.

LeeLee: oh hell naw he needa come get this trash up talm bout ' LeeLee get that for me' who the hell he think i look like Molly the Maid?!"

Markius: Lee you really aint helpin right now.

LeeLee: Oh my bad yall, im so sorry, but yall know i be forgettin"

------------------------------------------------

  What yall think borin or nah?

Was they wroung for jumpin Jason? Or would you have did the same?

Was Duce wroung for what he said?

Or was TeTe wroung for keeping such a huhe secret?

Comment, Share,Vote just lemme know how yall feel or what yall think about the situation.

#DaeDaeBthuggin mwuah