Chapter-11

Verse One- 

Maybe you died cuz everybody ask me wea u at

Ive tried tah channel in hopes that i culd stir u back

But its like every enter section we jus missed Eachotha

Youve gotcho fans waitin tell me u aint 6 feet under

And tell me that u comin u back and u jus took a break

Maybe i blamed u for every thing that was my mistake

In hind sight i loved ya rawness and i loved ya edge

Cuz it was u who talked me down from jumpin off the ledge

Dear Old Nicki- Nicki Manaj

Tt POV:After tellin Duce nem about what happend i been real down lately, ive even thought about taking my own life. Sad? I know but its true i feel like ive let everyone down by even letting this happen.

Duce POV:Right now im headed over to the twins house to apologize to Tt for what i said i didnt mean it how i said it. It just kinda... came out wroung i guess. I pulled up to her house and parked in the driveway. But i didnt feel right for sum reason so i grabbed my gun and put it in my pants and slowly but carefully approched her front door. I grabbed the knob and twisted it and to my surprise, it was open. So i slowly walked around the house and made my way upstairs and into Tts bedroom to find an unconscious Ta'Miyah.

Me: OH.   SH.T,TT?!TT?!TAMIYAH?!

...................

Kk POV:

Markius: kmsl,Bih im boutta give it tah yo ol' Captain Crunch face havin ass!

We was all at LeeLee house laughin, crackin jokes, and jus straight clownin on each other right now Markius and LeeLee goin at it."

LeeLee: Nigga I know you aint talkin wit dem Ol' beetle juice face havin , pie crust lip, havin  ass hoes u be wit! Hahahaha"

Demetrius: Btfol. Bruhh she jus gave it to yo ass bih i swea."

When Lee said dat Markius face went straight and he stopped laughin

Markius: Bruhh, you aint even have tah say alla' dat man u don' went to far na'" i was diein laughin, like how the hell u gone get mad ova dat WE DONT LOVE DEEZ THOTS!

We was all crackin up at them when my phone started ringing and it was Duce.

  Phone Convo-

Me- Halo?

Duce- (breathing heavily ) k..k g-get to th-tha hosp-ital Now!!

Me:Why whats wroung?

Duce- Tt almo-"

As soon as he said "Tt" i automatically thoughy of jason. I jus dropped my phone and was out the door.

**At the Hospital**

We all made it to the hospital and rushed through the automatic doors thinkin the worst. " Is she alive?" "Is she dead?" " Lord,please dont take my twin away from me she all i have". After pacing the floors of the waiting room the doctor finally came out from the back.

Docter: Family of... Ta'Miyah Perez?" He spoke looking up from his clipboard and lookin everywhere else but us.

Us: Here we are!

Me: Is she ok? Will she live? Is anything broken? Did she bleed? Did she lose alot of blood? Please tell me Doc,please." I spoke all in one breath and then breaking down.

Docter: Well i have some good news and some bad news... The good news is she IS alive but the bad news is that since we had to pump so many pills out of her stomach she'll have to stay a few days and will be labled as a suicidal patient meaning she might have to do some therapy sessions."

I was crying so hard it was tears of joy, pain and regret.

I was happy that my twin was alive, in pain because i never thought she'd do this, and regret not being there for her in her time of need.

I said a silent prayer in my head thanking God for her still being here. Then went to confort Duce because believe it or not, he was actually crying harder than me. And ive never seen any of my sisters former boyfriends ever cry for her. And even tho their not together, i know they will be.

Demetrius POV: Right now me and the crew, besides the girls, are at the trap tryna see how we finna get rid of Jason bitch ass.

"what if we just bust as soon as we see him?" My worker Mindless asked. We call him that cuz some times it seem like this nigga jus dont think he'll jus shoot yo ass right there in broad daylight.

Duce: Nigga, how tf we aint tryna go tah jail."

Me:Nahh, i know exactly what we gone do. We gone pull up to his house wearin mask, kidnap his ass, then take him to the torture room and torture his ass like he did Tt till his ass die." Everybody jus resonded wit head nods and " emmhmm"'s. Then we set the time and date and i went home. Its finna be "Saw" up in dis bitch.