Chapter - 7

- 1 MONTH LATER

  Duce POV. : So its been a whole month and Teetee havent said a word to me. Not Hey, bye, cat, dog, nothing. Also her and that dude James, John, Jacobe,

Author: his names Jason

Duce: look me in my eyes and ask me if i care.... ok then. anyway

Like i was sayin before i was so RUDLY interrupted. Her and Jason has been spending alot of time together. She dont even sit with the crew anymore at all. And i think something going on with them i always hear him yelling at her and she dont even stand up for her self and thats not the same Tamiyah i grew up with. Sad.

LeeLee POV.:

    We're in 3rd period and Tt and her so called boyfriend Jason are arguing.. AGAIN

Tt: jay please sit down and be quiet your causing a scene" Tt wispered

Jason: ( raises right hand ) BI-!

Just then me and kk jumped up and just went ghetto.

Kk: I SWEA FO JESUS IF YOU PUT YO CRUSTY ASS HANDS ON MY SISTA IMMA DO YO ASS IN UP DIS CLASS ROOM!!!"

LeeLee: I swea to God on everything i love.. if yo hand reach my sista face yo ass finna die today!

Jason: BITCH ILL HIT YO ASS TO!

  Just then the whole crew walked in its like they can feel when when something about too go down.

Demitrius: I WISH LIKE HELL YOU PUT YO HANDS ON MY BABY COUSIN YOU GONE HAVE TO SHOW ME BITCH ASS NIGGA!!

   Jason then turned to Markius waiting for a reply to what Demitrius just said but Markius aint the type to talk he'll just hit you.

Markius : i aint even finna talk." was all he said and he aint even yell. P.S. my cousins dont play.

We was all just standing there until we heard a loud smack mixed with a scream then i realized.... IT WAS ME!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

                       *TEASER*

Yall i need some help what should happen next fight or shoot out??

                 #Writersblock