Chapter 16-

This Chapter is dedicated to @ugotthis  she requested this one. So much love to you. And shout out to my wattpad homie @symaria_AugustWife yall need tah read hr books theyre really good... Ok now to the story

Verse 1-

Baby i jus dont get it,

Do you enjoy being hurt,

I know you smell the perfum,

The makeup on his shirt,

You dont believe his stories,

You know that there're all lies,

As bad as you are,

You stick around and i just dont know why,

Let Me Love You- Mario

Antwan POV:

Wassup yall! Yall missed me? I know yall did no need tah flex.

But anyway tho im finna get ready tah go tah school. I hopped in the shower for about 30-35 mins. After i got out i brushed my teeth and washed my face then went to my closet to find sum tah wear.

After about 10 mins i jus decided on some cargo shorts, white t-shirt, and my red black and white jays. Then i added bling. I put on my red watch, gold chain, my real diamond earrings, cause ion wear fake shit. Then i added my red snapback nd place it on backwards.

I ran downstairs nd grabbed the keys to my all red lambo and i was out.

Markius POV:

Wuzzam Fam? I know yall aint heard from me in a while. But ian really the talkin type. Im da typa nigga tah just sit back and observe shit. Then if i feel like somethin should be said, i'll say it. And ion care if i hurt somebody feelings when i do say it cause they can take they feelings roll dem bitches up and put em in they back pocket for all i care. Shiid.

LeeLee POV:

Verse 1-

I need ya boo,

I gotta see ya boo,

Cuz its hearts all ova the world tah night,

I said its hearts all ova the world the world tah night,

With You- Chris Brown

"Beep Beep Beep"

Click! I rolled over and hit the dismiss button on my phone. Time for school.

Me: Fuck School! Wit ha ol' hairy ass!" I yelled then laugh at what i said. " damn, i be sayin sum crazy ass shit when i wake up" i said still laughin.

I rolled out of bed and drug myself to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth nd washed my face then hopped in the shower.

After i got out i lotioned up and apply my Victory Sectret lotion with deoderant. After i was done i wapped the towel around my body nd left out of my bathroom and into my room to my closet.

I pulled out my white short sleeve crop top, cargo shorts, with my red black nd white jays. Then added accessories. I put on my red watch, gold chain nd my red snapback. Something felt right about this outfit today. Ion know what it is tho. Oh well. I ran downstairs to only see Ty.

Me: Hey favorite sister what you doin" i asked sweetly. I guess she knew i wanted something cause then she asked

Ty: What you want Lee?"

Me: what you mean? I cant jus be nice?" I replied. Then she look back at me and said "Bitch spell nice" And i jus laughed.

Me: Why you say it like that? Im nice"