Chapter3-

Tt POV :

   After we all left class we aint have nun to do so we left and went to McDonalds.

                 *At McDonalds*

  So we were TRYING to order our food but the cashier was acting all ghetto and shit popping her gum, pattin ha nappy ass weave, and stickin her back out, yeah I said back cuz da girl was flat as hell no homo or nun cuz I aint wit dat gay shit. ( No offense to gay people) And on toppa dat she was flirtin wit BOTH twins and my cuzzins Markius and Demitrius. Oh yeah I forgot to tell yall dem two my cuzzins will really then LeeLee cuzzins but she like my sista so...

Cashier: So what yall fine selfs want today?

Me: Whoo cuz I aint wit dat gay shit and we aint besties?

LeeLee & Kk: Me either!

Cashier: Well I wasnt talkin to yall so stfu!

Ohh hell nawl I juss know dis trick aint juss raise huh voice at us and roll ha eyes n ha neck?! See Im glad I wore my combat boots cuz dis hoe finna get stomped.

Kk: Whoo tf u think u talkin too dont stomped up in dis bitch.

Cashier: Guhh

Me: BOII

Demitrius: Listen you PAT all we came here for is to eat. (A pat is a PASSED AROUND TRICK, I just made that up.)

"Yeah, and not to flirt wit no man lookin hoes wit 6 month old weave in they head. "

    Markius cut in soundin very annoied and aggrivated. She juss stood there lookin like she was finna cry.

LeeLee: So you juss gon stand there and look or take our fuckin orders? Damn! " I culd tell she was pissed cuz LeeLee dont play bout no food especailly hers.

Cashier: what yall want

LeeLee: Say it like u mean it and not like u finna do sum and getcha ass slid up and down the parkin lot

Cashier: ( blows breath) Welcome to McDonalds may I take your order?

Duce: yeah I wanna bacon clubhouse

Dice: and fa u to not blow dat stank ass breath nomo smellin like 4 cans of bounce dat ass and shake dem titties.

  Then the whole McDonalds was laughing so she got mad and got someone else to take our order and the person was brown skinned wit jet black hair that stopped in the middle of her back and she had light brown eyes wit pretty and straight teeth.Oh and she wasnt rude or ghetto and her breath didnt stink.:-)and when she came out...

All the boys together: DAAMMMNN!!

           * AFTER McDonalds*

Markius POV:

   Boy I was glad when that ghetto stank breath ass girl got sumbdy else to take our orders cuz gettin on my damn nerves and cuz the girl she got was fine!  So u know ya boy had to spit game on ha. And I got ha number before the others culd.

  After we left McDonalds we went to my cuzzin LeeLees crib to chill. We was all eatin talkin and crackin jokes when my otha cuzzin (ha brotha) came in the house, swea his smile was brighta den a sun.

Me: Tf u all smily fa?" I asked look more confused than that blue fish offa Finding Nemo was when she lost ha memory.

Jr: I aint even gon lie right now so imma juss say it... I jus got me sum cuttie!" he replied like we was gon actually believe him

Duce n Dice: u lyin!!

Jr: nuh uhn

Kk: So swea to God onna stack of bibles?

Jr: I swea

Me: On Yo life

Jr: Yep" he replied Makin sure to pop the p

All us: Yo ass gone die tonight!! hahahahaha"

We was crackin up on his ass so he got mad and stormed off. How the hell u gon get mad cuz u lyin and we know it??

-SHORT CHAPTER BUT IF YALL LIKE IT SO FAR LET ME KNOW AND ILL CONTINUE AND START ADDIN THE REAL DRAMA

  LOVE--@DaeDaeBthuggin