Chapter 18

"I knew it wouldn't be long." Midori said smirking at her son.

Sugu put her hands on her hips with a smile, "I'm happy for you two."

Yui tugged on Asuna's pants, "What's going on?"

Kirito kneeled down, "You mom and me are getting married."

Yui looked at him and her mom confused, "But you already are... I was the flower girl..."

Kirito looked up at Asuna who kneeled down, "We're getting married again and you get to be the flower girl again." Asuna explained smiling. Yui gave a big smile and clapped happily.

"Are you ready for hot chocolate?" Kirito asked and Yui nodded rapidly. He picked her up and sat her on his hip as Asuna stood again as well. Midori turned around and gasped as she frantically cot the frying pan off the stove and sat it on the counter.

The kids laughed and Midori sent a playful glare at her son, "You almost made me burn breakfast."

"Hey, I didn't do anything!" Kirito defended as the women laughed. Asuna and Sugu went to sit at the kitchen table as Midori continued to cook. Kirito gathered the things he needed to make Yui hot chocolate and explained to her what he was doing. Asuna watched Kirito from the table with a fond smile.

Sugu looked at her soon to be sister-in-law, "I'm happy for you two."

Asuna turned to look at her, "Thank you..." She looked down at the ring, "You know this gem is the similar to the one Kirito had made into a necklace for me back in SAO. We called it, Yui's heart."

Sugu looked at her, "Why?"

Asuna looked back at her fiancé and daughter, "When we were in SAO, something happened and the system tried to delete Yui. Had it done that... she would've died too... but Kirito had converted her program into a game object before the system could delete her." She held up her hand showing Sugu them gem, "This is the gem that came of him doing that. So we called it Yui's heart."

Sugu had tears in her eyes looking back at her brother and niece, "I'm glad he saved her."

"So are we." Asuna smiled and Kirito came around the counter with Yui still on his hip and hot chocolate in the other hand. He sat her down and she crawled into the chair beside Asuna and Kirito sat down the drink. He walked back into the kitchen and grabbed another mug.

Kirito handed her the other mug with a gentle smile, "Here you go, I figured you'd enjoy something warm as well after this morning."

Asuna smiled, "Thank you Kirito." She took the mug and held it to warm her hands.

He was about to sit down when a knock came from the door. Yui shot up looking at her parents, "Shiento's here!"

Kirito laughed at her excitement, "I'll go let him in you drink you hot chocolate." He said as he left the kitchen and went to the door. He opened it to see Ritsu and Shiento on the porch, "Good morning you two." He smiled down at Shiento, "Yui's in the kitchen." Shiento smiled up at him and ran past them into the kitchen.

The pair laughed, "Good morning Kirito. Thank you guys again for watching him."

"We always enjoy having Shiento over. He's helped Yui a lot with her recovery." Asuna and Sugu came around the corner.

Asuna still had the mug in her hand as she came to stand beside Kirito, "Good Morning Ritsu. I just wanted to let you know my brother will be at the park again today. He's off the next few days so he's been coming over to play with the kids."

Ritsu blushed lightly at the mention of Kou and nodded then looked at Sugu. Kirito noticed this and looked at his sister before realizing they hadn't met, "Oh right, Ritsu this is my little sister Suguha."