Ch. 7

The alarm went off at 7:00 the next morning. Kirito groaned and moved to turn it off. He looked over at Asuna who was just starting to open her eyes. He leaned down and kissed her forehead, "Good morning Asuna, how did you sleep?"

Asuna smiled up at him, "I slept ok, I'm pretty sure yesterday drained me though. I'm still kind of tired."

"Why don't you take a nap when we get back from the hospital and shopping? It might be good for you to get some more rest." Asuna kissed him softly before moving to get up.

"I might just take you up on that. But let's worry about me later we have to get Yui up."

Kirito got up too walking over to the dresser, "Why can't I worry about both of you? I mean you are my girlfriend. I have a right to worry about you too." He grabbed a clean set of clothes out of the dresser.

"I never said you couldn't worry about me Kirito. That seems to be what you do best." Asuna chuckled.

Kirito quickly turned to her, "Hey it's not the only thing I do!" He froze and a blush slowly started to cover his face. Asuna was standing there with just a skirt and bra on.

She looked over at him when he didn't say anything, only to realize he was staring at her with a red face. She smirked and turned to face him fully, "Kirito why are you blushing so hard? You've seen me with a bra on before." Asuna began walking slowly over to him, causing him to back up against the dresser, "What's wrong Kirito? Why are you so nervous?"

Kirito gulped trying to look anywhere other than his half naked girlfriend. "I'm perfectly fine. I... I'm just not used to umm... you like this..."

Asuna giggled at his reaction, "You're so cute when you're nervous. Don't worry Kirito I'm not going to punch you this time."

Kirito let out a nervous laugh at the flash back of Asuna's angry colored fist the first night they spent together. Asuna pulled on the shirt she had picked out and looked back at her still blushing boyfriend. She quickly walked over to him and kissed him on the cheek, "I love you Kirito. Hurry up and get dressed I'm going to wake Yui." She said opening the door and walking out. Kirito quickly changed and followed her out.

Asuna opened Yui's door only to have her heart stop. Yui wasn't in her room, "Yui?" Asuna asked trying not to panic as she walked into the empty room, "Yui where are you? This isn't funny sweety, come out." Kirito quickly rounded the corner at Asuna's panicked voice. He quickly noticed that Yui wasn't in her room and also began to panic. He bolted down the stairs and into the living room.

"Kazuto? What's wrong?" Midori asked walking into the living room behind her sprinting son. He quickly turned to tell her Yui was missing. Only to see a still sleepy eye'd Yui holding onto Midori's pants.

Kirito let out an extremely relieved sigh while clutching at his heart. "Asuna she's down here!" Kirito yelled. Seconds later rapid footsteps were heard coming down the stairs. Asuna turned the corner to the living room only to see the same thing Kirito did.

Yui still sleepily rubbing her eyes as she looked at her parents, "Mommy? Daddy? Are you ok?"

Asuna let out a relieved sigh as well as she walked over to her daughter. She picked Yui up and situated her on her hip. "We're fine sweety we just didn't know where you were."

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to frighten the two of you. When I got up, Yui was up too so I brought her down with me." Midori said gaining the parents attention.

Kirito waved his hand walking over to Asuna and Yui, "It's fine mom. We just panicked not seeing her in her room."

"I've done that quite a few times. Especially when Sugu fell into that pond. I'm going to put up a small fence around it so Yui doesn't do that either."