One Twist Tale

Caty's POV

It was another late shift from me. I couldn't close up until 11:00pm. Currently,the restaurant was a ghost town except for some ass hole socs . Why can't they just stay on their side of town?!?  I had to go and take the order. I walk over there clearly enthusiastic* note the sarcasm*   One of them looks at my breast as I walk up. "Hey babe. What's you say I get your number?" He says in a man whore tone. The other one looks at me and says "how about you get in my bed?" he says jokingly. "What do you two man sluts want?" I respond bitterly. "Oh-feisty I see" says the first one. I roll my eyes. Finally, they order two hamburgers and two pepsis'. "I'll be back with your food and a number" I say walking off.  I go back to the kitchen and put in the order. In about five minutes I go and get their food and write down a number... 4. I give them their food and the number. I hear complaints and chuckles from the two soc friends.

When the clock strikes 11, I start to close up. As I'm walking down the street, a mustang pulls beside me. to my luck it's the two asses from tonight, except intoxicated. I ignore them as the call me horrible names and yell cat calls. I'm about a block from my house when they pull over and get out. I start walking faster. Sadly, my short legs won't carry me very quickly. The first one in a blue sweater pushes me against an alley wall. The second one behind him. "I think you want a little fun... Don't you?" His breath smelled of alcohol. "help!" I screamed out. "Randy, you know what to do!" The blue one yells. "Randy" shoves a gag in my mouth. He then puts his large hands around my neck slowly cutting off my air way. As my vision fades I hear yelling. the mustang pulls out and a guy picks me up off the ground. I look up only to realize I know him... it was Soda.