Stop...

Trigger warning***

Mattie's POV***

Nobody knows ,but the reason  I got in a fight with that greaser bitch was because she called me ugly, fat, and worthless. I was ashamed of myself not because of the fight but because I ate. (I dont actually starve, if any of my readers do just message me) I usually starve or purge but I ate that cake. And for the first time in 2 years I didn't try to vomit it or actually vomit the food out. I started to tear up. I couldnt sit here with everyone watching me. So, with that I got up and stormed out of the house. I just ran down the road. I didnt care if anything happened to me.  At least I would be out of this hell hole of a life. I found a dark alley way and sat down.  I took out my switch and started to cut. I have been cutting since before I started starving myself. I heard footsteps but I was so weak from the blood pouring out of my arms that I couldn't make the people out. Then, I blacked out.

Ponyboy's POV***

Soda and I followed her shortly after us, Steve followed. I saw her go into a alley then I heard whimpers.  We all ran into the alley and realized what was going on. She was Cutting. Holy Shit. Why? I was mad! how could I have not realized? Then she passed out. We rushed over to her and picked her up. She was so light. I feel guilty for not realizing what was going on before... When we finally got to the hospital they rushed her back. Soda went over to a payphone and dialed up Darry and the rest of the gang.  Everything was frantic, I was confused and tired but didn't want to fall asleep incase she woke up. 

Sorry I haven't updated in a while... this is just a filler until I can finish the next chapter.