Pone

Mattie POV

I could hear his beautiful voice. it was like a blooming flower in the spring time. A sweet harmony to it all. His caressing calmed me increasingly. Even though I couldn't see him,  I never wanted this moment to end. I was actually happy for once. I felt a salty tear fall down my face. Pone gently wiped it from my face with his thumb and gently pressed his lips to my forehead. I had to see him and hold him in my arms. I fluttered my eyes open. It was blurry as my brown eyes adjusted to the light. Pony looked down at me and looked at my eyes, then my lips. I nodded as if giving permission. Just then, Pony sweetly pressed his lips to mine. It was warm and sweet, his mouth tasting like mint.  Like a light switch, I knew that he was definitely the one... He cuddled up to my side and we fell asleep in each other's arms, gently breathing in accord.  The next morning Pone was gone. The doctors must have made him leave. It wasn't much longer before Pony and Soda popped through the door. They both waved and said good mornin. I giggled at the southern accent I had missed so much. Soda was handsome,but in my opinion, Pone had something more that made him 10x as attractive. Soda left shortly after for a date with Abby. Pony pulled up a chair rather than laying with me, I was hurt but tried to remain stoical. He grabbed onto my hand and started to cry softly. "Pony, why are you crying?" I asked. "why? because you're my everything and you don't realize how beautiful you are... Did I not make you feel pretty enough?" He asked frustrated. "Pone..."
To be continued