Chapter 25 Bait

Time: 8:02 AM
Location: Atlas Prison Maximum Security
Status: Awaken

BLU Open his eyes and stands up, looking around and he was trapped in 4 Barrier, surrounded by security bots armed with guns. 2 CCTV's eyes on BLU

BLU: well that looks different. 

Compare on a normal prison, this one is top loaded shit.

BLU Picks up a hat and put it on his head. escaping prison won't be much of a good idea because he had some object stuck on his head, Glowing Bright Blue, till he realized that he feels not safe.

Energy Shield - 0

BLU saw this HUD with no hope for this. Insert Foul Legacy? Attracts more problem around Atlas and second, this country is the only one in this world who has an army to protect other countries.

BLU: *sigh* i feel like i don't want to remove this thing nor getting out.

A Chair Appeared behind BLU and he sits, pulls out a pepsi on his pocket and watch some tf2 videos on his G-Phone.

BLU: much better.. I don't know how long I've been asleep.

*Insert Anime Intro*

Location: Atlas Academy

That was After talking about The Relic and Salem's Existence, RED wants James to Release his Brother out of the cell, he heard that he was placed in Jail for his Mantle Destruction Property and it almost cause a panic for his Reckless Actions.

RED: Please, I want my brother back. General Ironwood. I'm sure its a missunderstanding back there, because of that leader guy waste my brother's pepsi and went rampage.

James: You mean Clover? All of The Ace Ops Team are in Put to Hospital and now without them, we can't carry missions anymore!

RED: .... He can Heal Injuries. and its True.

RED Looks at Ruby, that they need his friends to believe.

Ruby: He can do it.

Yang: yeah.

Neo Stares at Ironwood, she's trying to beat him with her puppy eyes.

James: *sigh* Fine, but he needs to pay all the damages he cause in Mantle before a year. 

Qrow: how much was it?

James: 1 Million Lien.

Weiss: what?!

RED Counts each finger to 5.

RED: Thats Alo't of em. 

James Left The room, before he goes to the maximum security, he brought out a Coke and he drinks it as he enjoys it.

5 Minutes Later

The Atlas Warden was incharge of a Maximum Security here. Walking while holding a list, write every single thing about me who put made destruction in mantle.

Atlas Warden: Property Destruction. Ace Ops team Wiped out and Not only that, you almost cause panic in the entire Mantle, I'm sure the general will execute you nor pay up the fines that you did back there. I guess letting a kid on a lose with a dangerous armed gun with monstrous physical strength and a stolen atlas tech for energy shield your body. I already have the record that you were a student from beacon at age of 20.

BLU: *Beep* you.

Atlas Warden: OH THAT'S I-

A Door Opened, revealing the General Ironwood