Chapter 4 Retreat

[Time: ???][Location: Weiss's Dream][Status: In-Dream, Combat]

[Time: ???]
[Location: Weiss's Dream]
[Status: In-Dream, Combat]

Kayden: Jaune, Take Pyrrha and run away..

Jaune: But-

Kayden: Now!

Jaune pull Pyrhha's hand and runs away while Kayden will hold the enemies off by himself. even after witnessing the giant golden 6 armed statue capture all giant weiss, 1 Knight alongside with Weiss taking out uncontrollable Nora and Ren.

5 Robots stand in his way and start shooting at him on spot taking 2 damage per hit.

Kayden: Water Breathing Technique: Fourth Form - Striking Tide: Turbulent!

Kayden Went Straight at these robots while deflecting with breathing technique slicing all of them at once, the robots are still active even those bodies were slice in half, Activate Blade Mode and keep slicing them off with 166 Hits.

Kayden: Bullseye!

Kayden pierce through the robot's back with his hand and took the robotic spine and squish it, fully recharge his energy shield an instant.

Kayden: haha!

1 Giant Yellow mechanic fist heading straight to Kayden, Quickly Dodge the attack and 2 more attacks, forcing Kayden to Rocketjump every building to building, Switch to Sub Weapon Heavy Cannon and aim at the Giant Yellow Big Nicholas Statue until 3 Glyphs appeared on front of him and multiple icicles coming straight at him, switch weapon to main weapon HF Murasama, Slicing them off and jumps off the building, he landed on the ground and he's facing Negative Weiss Schnee, pointing at her with a red blade, so does she.

Weiss: Kayden Freeman, Please Surrender or face my Judgement.

Kayden: Weiss Schnee. that's some level of swagger outfit you've got here. sorry but Surrender wasn't my option.

Weiss: You know Its Futile.

Kayden: heh, why don't you try and find out.

[Objective - Defeat Negative Weiss Schnee]

Kayden Dash towards Weiss and Parry her swords, dodging Myrtenaster Strikes on bottom, mid and high. Kayden went for the high kick and Weiss thrust her weapon straight to the head as a result of Kayden blocking her weapon with his wooden sandals, Kayden force to backflip, kicking her weapon away before she trigger the Myrtenaster's mechanic to shoot out dust magic.

Kayden Sheath Murasama and inhale for the breathing technique.

Kayden: Flame Breathing Technique - Third Form: Blazing Universe