Chapter 20 Pocket hand

Time: 12:23 AM
Location: Mistral,Haven
Status: Normal

RED: That was easy, who knew there's more backup an instant while we were dealing with the White fang.

All WF Members surrendered, Adam and cinder's team fled through the forest already. Blake Reunites with their own team.

RED: Hey blake! 🖐

Blake: Hey Red!

Blake Headpat RED, he doesn't like getting headpat.

RED: Why are you headpatting me.. I Should be the one who headpats persons who has animal ears -_-

Blake: Your hair looks fluffy, where's your brother?

*Thud*

The Ground Shake makes everyone tense, something was going on down here.

----------------

Location: The Vault of Spring Maiden

Raven got knock off right into the wall and her aura went down to 0. The Last one whos standing was Cinder.

Cinder: What are you..

BLU: Me? Nothing special about this form, i was mad at you..

Cinder: You can use magic.

Cinder breath wavers, This time she thinks that she has no chance of winning against him. so she will fight everything she had left. 

BLU Teleports Behind Cinder's back, she dodge an incoming spear thrust electro dash 4x and stops on far distance, he switch to bow mode and shoots multiple arrows at once. 8 Shards surrounds BLU,2 Eye grounds explode and hit blu alot of times with shards, received less damage and no flinch. BLU Slams a Sword on the ground creating multiple water burst coming straight to cinder, each burst increase the size. Cinder dodge away from the attack and enters close range futile attack with Crystalized Flame Swords, she let out a warcry noise by parrying his glaive, an unexpected attack hit cinder by his Instant lightning hit. BLU Toss his glaive and starts to spin around but more like 5 of them around + BLU teleports to the entrance and shoots out a Large Water Whale, 5 Spinning Glaives and a Whale makes cinder hard to dodge from it. She Barely dodge the whale by flying up after she got hit once by a random glaive slash hit.

BLU: Die..

BLU ascend slowly while holding his weapon up, Cinder was surrounded by an electro circle around her.

Yep, All players that Hate the most that one shot kill. 

*Boom*

The Final Strike Hit Cinder Stomach with a Powerful Lightning Stab. crushing her along with the bridge.

The Battle has ended as BLU Transforms back to normal, puts on his own hat by catching it in mid-air. all he did is to break her remaining aura.

BLU: Well? Off to Visit Your Mother!!!

(King Crimson)

A Door Opened and There's BLU with a depressed face.

BLU: o_O thats alot of faunus.

Yang,Weiss: Blu!!

Its too late that neo already hug blue out of nowhere. Qrow walked up to me.

Qrow: So, where's The relic?

BLU: Sadly, there is no relic there.

Qrow: What?!

BLU: Like I Tell you, Its not here! Even the Vault was open. It was not there!

Qrow: Damn it! did someone already take the relic?

BLU: I Don't know.

Qrow: That Bastard Leo..

We Both Drink at the same time, Qrow Drinks Liquor and BLU Drinks Pepsi.

Qrow: Without the relic, were stuck here..

RED popped out behind qrow.

RED: What does the relic look like, anyway?

Qrow: The Relic? Looks like a Lamp just like that statue until cinder blow it off.

RED: You mean this?

A Relic pops out on RED's Hand.

Qrow, BLU: what... ಠ_ಠ

BLU Grab Both RED's Cheek and pulling it hard.

BLU: You Already Had it in the First Place?!

RED: eeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! I'm sowwy!!

BLU: When I Check inside the Vault, The Relic was gone. You Took it before us, huh.

RED: Y-Yeaaa, Pleashe.. it huoerts..

BLU Let go of RED's Cheek with a sound of a wristband that hits your arm.

BLU: *Sigh* Glad you have it. otherwise just like qrow said were stuck here.. 

BLU Pass the Relic to Qrow.

BLU: You should ask to ozpin about this.

Qrow: Sure, thanks..

Qrow walks away and stand next to Oscar.

RED: So, what to we do about the relic?

BLU: Take The Lamp to atlas, things will get messy once you arrive here.

BLU and RED's Thoughts are connected by the way.

Few Weeks Later

BLU and RED Burst Out of the snow to a unknown area.

BLU: BWAH!!! *pant 6x*

RED: GAAHHH!!! ITS COLD....

Yep, Thats us, You Probably wondering how We end up here in a middle of a blizzard..

*Insert Ending of Vol 5*

← To be Continued