Blue Introduction 2022 Style

Team RWBY Arrive in the elevator to see Dr. Ozpin.

Ozpin: so your here..

Ruby: Whats up oz!

Yang: What did you call us here for?

Oz Take a sip for a second.

Ozpin: Have you heard the rumor's of bad guys were found in the streets already beaten up around Vale?

Ruby: Yes?

Blake: Sounds like a under covered hero.

Ozpin: Well, not quite.

Ozpin Shows an Image of a Blue Person drinking some stuff and holding a piece of fried chicken on a restaurant with 244p quality.

Ozpin: Seems he's enjoying the time of his life. we've been monitoring this individual for past 2 days. what's more interesting is he always have a weapon.

He shows more of his images, a sheathed weapon attached on his hip, almost way longer than the body itself.

Weiss: wait, what?

Ozpin: we couldn't get a close image of this person, but that's all we can see it after he was involved of the Dust Robbery incident yesterday. based on his hobby, I called him. The One Freeman.

----------

[Time:🕠 ]
[Location: Vale]
[Status: Normal]
[New Weapon: ???]

Kayden Explored few places here, and its called Vale. He take a Stroll around Vale riding a  Electric scooter with glasses on, He Stopped by on the Docks when he can see a large screen can be seen in few distance. He takes off the glasses and watch the screen.

Cyril: The Robbery was led by a nefarious Criminal. Roman Torchwick, who continues to evade Authorities. If you had any information of his whereabouts, please contact the Vale Police Departments. Back to you Lisa.

The Screen change and now its about so called Faunus in the news.

Lisa: Thank you, Cyril. In Other news, This Saturday's Faunus Civil Right's Protest turned dark when members of the White Fang Disrupt the Ceremony. The ones peaceful organization was now disrupted..

Kayden: Hmm.

He Kept thinking about Roman and WF, always familiar..

Kayden: mm.. nah, can't remember.

He Parked The Electric Scooter beside him and sit on a barrel watching the sun set as he enjoys the Pepsi equipped with headphones playing lo-fi music. wondering why how he end up in this world and always seem familiar whenever he goes. 2 Bullheads landed in the docks, I couldn't hear it cause I'm wearing headphones. 2 Men in Mask walks up behind me complete armed with swords.

WF 1: Hey, What The hell you think your doing here, Kid?

Kayden looks behind as he remove the headphones with question mark sign on top of his head. He Stands up as i got surrounded by 2 WF.

WF 2: well, Whatta do we have here?

The Other WF pat Sheathed sword attached on my left Hip with a classic sword.

Kayden: oh.. This?

*click*