Chapter 36 The Battle of Beacon has Begun 3/3

9:57 PM

Location: Still At Beacon Academy....

Heading back where everyone is at the Landing zone, even my friends are evacuating. I Stopped at the moment because i change my mind and heading towards Dorm rooms instead.

In few minutes I Arrived at my Dorm, Its Complete Mess, i headed to the bathroom and activate the Teleporter.

As I Step on the Teleporter I Pull out a Toy Staff.

Agent Fluffybuns: Caputus Crepitus!!

*Poof*

Now Im Inside The Vault again. Like Holy shit its a mess again, twice than my Room. I look at the Machine and its eh.. Amber is dead. Stuck in an Arrow onto her chest.

Agent Fluffybuns: egh.. i feel sorry for her right now. i guess Cinder did this.

Now i Just continue running in the long ass hallway again for 3 minutes. when i arrived the elevator is gone.

Agent Fluffybuns: Perfect😑.

I Have no choice but can i fly up using my Jet boots on straight up without getting hit? probably i will get hit by any chance.

I Stand on it and i look up then activate my Jetboots and Fly up Straight. but theres falling small debris as i fly up straight to 36 km/p

Agent Fluffybuns: Za Warudo.

*Za Warudo Time Stop effect*

As 18 seconds pass and time resumes i reach the elevator with busted hole on the ground and it was covered by bunch of rocks and rubble.

(King Crimson)

Meanwhile at Broken Beacon Tower.

Pyrrha: Do you believe in destiny?

Cinder: Yes.

As Cinder Use her Glass Semblance and forms of bow and arrow and fire at Pyrrha's Chest.

After it struck its like she didn't feel the pain at all.

Pyrrha: hehehehehe hahahahahaha.

Cinder: what so funny about that?

Fake Pyrrha: you thought i was gonna be dead but IT WAS ME *Instant Remove Disguise and shows the head of a face is Dio for 3 seconds* KONO DIO DA!!

Cinder: huh?!

As Cinder Didn't notice that she was grabbed her arm, as she turn her head to the side It was My Stand in full visible form that grabbed Cinder's Arm and Punched Cinder's Face.

Cinder Crashed through piles of steal broken clock, after that my Stand got behind me and disappeared.

Agent Fluffybuns: Pyrrha Go and get out of there.

Ruby: Pyrrha!!

Ruby also got up to the broken beacon tower.

Pyrrha: but I-

Agent Fluffybuns: Pyrrha, your in no condition and your about to get killed, Ruby Get her out of here, she will only get in my way. 'I Stopped Time Right at the mark when Cinder's Arrow almost struck Pyrrha, well i was under the pile of rubble when i peaked as i heard they were fight to the death.'

Ruby: On it. cmon Pyrrha lets go.

Pyrrha: *grunt* o-okay *grunt*

Ruby: what about you Kayden?

Agent Fluffybuns: Ill hold her while you guys escape.

Ruby: But-

Agent Fluffybuns: just go! I have other ways to escape Ruby.