Chapter 6 Food Royale

Time: 10:21 PMLocation: Vale, DocksStatus: Normal

Time: 10:21 PM
Location: Vale, Docks
Status: Normal

BLU: It gets Better, The Patient Woke up, His Skeleton was Missing and The Doctor Was Never Heard From again! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Were in The Underground on the docks, I Already took him on the basement by making way through with a zipper. RED was lying on the bed, being healed slowly with a froze automatic medi-gun in mid-air. BLU's Hat was on a Table. 

RED: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

BLU: hehe.. anyway, and that's how I lost my medical License.

A Dove Appeared on RED's Ribcage and flies off, even he has 121 hp and he's so bloody, he's still alive

BLU: Archimedes! No! It's Filthy in there. ugh.. Birds.

BLU Grab RED's Heart and Attach it with Small Tech with a "Uber" Sign.

BLU: Most Heart cannot withstand this voltage. But I'm very certain your heart.

BLU Place RED's Heart with a Medigun and it Explode around us and hit Archimedes, 2 Doves Predict to avoid it.

RED: What was that noise?

BLU: It's a sound of Progress my brother..

RED: You just blew up my Heart.

BLU: I Know, but I must find a new heart for you..

BLU Opens The Fridge and Reveals Few Small and Large heart.

BLU: Ah. Perfect.

BLU Grabs a new heart and there's a Demon Lord's head.

Apophis: Kill me..

BLU: Later.

BLU Shut The Fridge.

BLU: Where was I? 

BLU Attach on a New Heart for RED.

BLU: There we go. 

BLU Place a heart on a medigun and it begins to pump faster.

BLU: Cmon.. Cmon.. hehehehehehehehehe HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!