In The Night

Iyana and Jaenay came from class laughing. Then Jaenay got a phone call. Jaenay told Iyana,"Hey I'm gonna have to meet you at the dorm." Jaenay opened her phone,"Hello?", she asked. It was her mom, and she was crying. "Hey ma! Yeah everything goin good. No I'm fine. What's wrong?" The news that her mother gave her that day made her speechless and broke her heart. She didn't say anything she just hung up the phone. "Hey Iyana!", Jaenay called choking on tears,"I goin somewhere. Don't wait up."

Now it was late at night. Jaenay had put on about two pounds of make up and had gained about three with all the alcohol she had drunk. And that was it she was drunk. She went to a bar off campus. By then her mascara had ran all over her face and she looked like a train wreck. "Give me another, Antoine.", she told the bar tender with slurred speech. "No way you're a drunken sailor. No more.", said the bartender. "Fuck you then.", she said and hopped off the stool and went to the dance floor.

There was a guy staring at her with an evil smile. He was dancing with a girl bet then left her and went over to Jaenay. The girl he was dancing with called after him,"Forget you then!" He guy approached Jaenay and she said,"You want some of this?" "Yeah.", he replied and they went to his car.

Ten minutes later they were in a crack house. "Whoa I don't smoke crack.", Jaenay said sitting down on a ripped up couch. He picked up a joint and put in her mouth. Jaenay was either gonna choke on it or smoke it and she did. "I like it. Taste good.", she said. Jeanaye got up to dance but she couldn't even balance her body. She tumbled back down on the couch and all the guys in the house cheered and the guy that brought her there said,"She's ready."

He practically had to drag her upstairs because she couldn't walk by herself. He threw Jaenay on the bed and began to kiss her neck and she laughed,"Oh I like that too." He began to take of her shirt and unbutton her pants. "Wait no....NO!

Two Days Before...

Matthew met one of his friends in a dark corridor. He was wearing a dark jacket so no one passing could recognize him. The other guy showed up a few minutes later and asked," What you need me to do?" Matthew replied," I need you to take care of a girl. His sister is destroying my rep." "Tyreke's sister? No. All of them niggas gonna come back and kill your ass." "What about that girl she's always hanging out with? I see her go to Antoine's sometimes.", said Matthew. "That's more like it. White power." "White power."

Back to The Present...

Jaenay stumbled all the way back to the dorm. She reeked of alcohol and her vision and brain was giving up on her. She fell to her knees and crawled over to a wall and helped herself up. "Jeanay?", Tyreke asked. She squinted through the moonlight and saw Tyreke come into the only spotlight in the narrow walk way. He helped her up onto his shoulders and coughed when he smelled the alcohol. "Why did you do this?", He asked Jaenay. All she said was a mumbled,"Daddy... Tyrone..."

"I guess everything went according to plan.", said Matthew when he appeared out of the darkness. Tyreke put Jaenay against the wall asking,"You planned for this to happen to her?!", said Tyreke and he punched Matthew. Then, from what seemed like out of no where, more of Matthew's friends jumped out of bushes and from behind posts.

At The Dorm...

Iyana was awoken when she heard crashing in the hall. She put on her robe and opened the door to Tyreke and Jaenay. By then Jeanay had passed out and Tyreke's face was bleeding in numerous places and his shirt was ripped all over. "Oh my god.", Iyana said and she took Jaenay and set her down on her bed.

"What happened to you two?", Iyana asked getting a towel. She wet the towel and came back into the room and put it to Tyreke's face. He winced at the pain then took the towel and answered,"I don't know what happened to Jaenay, but me? It was Matthew."

At His Dorm...

Iyana banged on the door constantly until someone answered. Landon came to the door rubbing his eyes and Iyana, still knocking, almost punched him in the face. "Iyana? What's wrong? Where are your clothes?", he asked confused. "Did you tell your brother about us?", she asked frantically. "No! What happened?", he asked. Iyana fell into his arms. "Tyreke got jumped by Matthew."

"Hey Landon!", The two suddenly heard shouted. They also heard footsteps comming up the stairs. Landon took her waist and pushed Iyana inside and closed the door. By now, Landon's roomate woke up asking,"What is she doing here?" Iyana awkwardly waved to him. Landon put Iyana in the closet and closed the door. "We're together. Go back to sleep. And you never saw her."

Boom Boom. Matthew was knocking on the door. Landon opened the door. "Man You should have been there...", Matthew started as he walked into the room but Landon grabbed his shirt and pushed in back out.

Landon slammed Matthew against the wall and said,"I know what you did to Tyreke and it's not cool. I don't wanna have to go any further." Matthew thoguht for a second and asked,"If Jordan is asleep, then who told you?". Landon threw his brother saying,"It doesn't matter just go."