Immorticia's plan worked

Immorticia is working in her room brewing different types of potions."What are you doing.......?"Impfinity looked at the cauldren with green liquid in it."Don't ever do anything stupid!I have worked so long for this potion and if you destroyed it by adding some ridiculous stuff in there........"Immorticia warned Impfinity,bit it was too late, impfinity's clone accidentally dropped a zombie head in it.

     "What have you done!!!!!!"Immorticia looked at the cauldren that was about to explode.And she was about to destroy Impfinity with her bats until she noticed......the cauldren exploded!All the liquid went everywhere including neighborville."What's with all this liquid?"Professor brainstorm went in and saw a crater at the middle of the room "Impfinity destroyed my hard work!!!"She said while pulling impfinity's ear.

     A few weeks later.....Rose took a visit on her empire.Everyone was happy to see her,until there's a red stinger fires at Rose for no reason.Her bodyguards immediately arrested the red stinger.Meanwhile at Citron and Spudow,plants are running away from plants?"What is going on here?"Citron and Spudow looked at the chomper and the coconut cannon.They walk like zombies and say brainnsssssss.The chompers bite Spudow and Citron.

     "Ok,no more nice Spudow,it's angry Spudow!!!"Spudow throws potato mines at them while Citron blasted them with his laser gun.At the same time while green shadow and solar flare went to shopping,but cherry boom and jalapeno was destroying everything.The duo immediately stopped them.Back at the plants HQ......"What is going on with my citizens?Are they not happy with me?did I did anything wrong and being a bad queen?"Rose panicking around."

     "Welp,there are chompers attacking us,so it might not be your fault."Spudow replied."So as cherry bombs and jalepeno destroying everything."Green shadow then went to crazy Dave."Crazy Dave,do you have a device that tells all plants status?"Crazy Dave looked at his computer and said:"Yes I do,I just created it yesterday."Crazy Dave looked at all the plants status."Plants are getting infected?Turning into zombies!"Crazy Dave ran around panicking."I can't handle the whole neighborville turning into zombies!And it will infect the humans as well!"

     "Don't worry,we will stop this!"Green shadow then have a meeting with the others."Captain combustible,what should we do?"Green Shadow asked."Hmm, there's only one person that will did this....."Everyone knows it's Dr zomboss's plan."They must have the antidote to the infection right?""Grass knuckles was in it to find the antidote."Well,Grass knuckles,Green Shadow,Solar flare and Night cap will all go to get the antidote while Spudow,chompzilla,wall knight and I will be the backup just in case things gone wrong."

     "Alright,we will go now."Green shadow and the team went to zombopolis."So is there an antidote to this infection?"Professor brainstorm looked at Smash fixing the crater."Yes it does,it's called the life flower."Immorticia spawn a picture of the life flower."Ok,so we should protect that flower from getting taken right?"Professor brainstorm was about to teleport to the flower."Wait professor brainstorm,no need to defend it."Immorticia was calm,she was not worried about the plants getting the life flower.

     "What!?"Professor brainstorm was confused."Anyone who gets close to the life flower will be killed instantly!All we need to do is kidnap solar flare."Immorticia brewed a potion of consciousness."Why we need to kidnap solar flare?And shouldn't you brew a anti fire damage potion instead?"Professor brainstorm looked at the potions she just brewed."We can use zomboss's new creation:"The laser chain"so she doesn't burn the whole cage down.Besides,we do need to tie her up with that laser chain so she can't even use anything to escape.

     BOOM!!!!!!!"What was that?"Professor brainstorm looked at the broken wall."Give us the antidote of this infection!NOW!"Grass knuckles punched professor brainstorm."How dare you punch Smash's friend!"Smash was about to smash grass knuckles."Stop,I can handle this!"professor brainstorm place down a portal.The portal blasted a beam that destroyed everything in it's path."Woah!You can't do that!"Thankfully all the plants Dodge it in time.

     "We catch solar flare then we leave,3 of us can't handle 4 of them."Immorticia whispers and throws the laser chain to solar flare."What's this!?"solar flare tries to get it off but Smash throws a potion of consciousness to her.Solar flare start losing conscious and fainted."Solar!"The whole team ran to her.But a portal below solar flare took her to professor brainstorm."That's why tricksters and portals are best friend!"Professor brainstorm opened a portal that spawns light so bright that they can't see anything.After the light went off,the zombies and solar flare was gone.