The weirdoville

Night cap and the team set off,it took them a few weeks of Penny driving across the road."God!This is the longest journey of my life."Grass knuckles yawned."It does took a while,that flower is 100000000000000miles away from neoghborville"Rose also yawned.They all went to sleep until Penny suddenly breaks."WHAT HAPPENED, WE'RE UNDER ATTACK..........WE RAN OUT OF FUEL........."Wall knight shouted.He doesn't want to be stranded in the middle of the desert."No,we arrived to a village,and you are right.........we did ran out of fuel."Penny can't move at all without the fuel."That village might have some fuel we can use."Night cap and Grass knuckles sprinted to the village while Rose and wall knight keep Penny protected.

"This place actually kinda looks nice......."Grass knuckles walked as he stopped by an old man."Bye bye there,I had always seen you guys on TV but think you exist,and you don't!"The old man was running around in circles,while Grass knuckles still thinking what is going on......he didn't understand what the old man means."RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"The old man shout and everyone came in and watched them."Ummm,do you guys have any fuel that we can borrow?"Night cap asked but they show negative reaction."She doesn't sound weird........we need to argue now!!!!!"Everyone started arguing for some weird reason.

"Umm hello!We are here just for fuel,why are you guys fighting?"Grass knuckles stopped them.And that makes them looked more weird."OH NO!THEY ARE NOT WEIRD!!!!!!!KILL THE PERAON THAT IS NOT WEIRD!!!!!!!!! RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"Everyone grabbed their weapons."Whoe!whoe!whoe!What is wrong with you guys?Are you guys crazy?"Grass knuckles and Night cap run while trying to figure out what is going on."We are crazy people!No crazy!No life!!"Everyone of them chased the duo down.They ran into a corner where they can't escape."Looks like there's no other choice,we have to fight!"Night cap and Grass knuckles engage battle position."Everyone!Fight so we lose!"Everyone attacked them two.They two manage to fought them off until someone came in."RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!WE ARE HERE TO BETRAY YOU!"The zombies leaded by Professor brainstorm helped the crazy villigers.

"What!This must be one of your evil plans!"Grass knuckles rushed at professor brainstorm trying to punch him.Professor brainstorm pressed a button that teleports him behind the troops.Grass knuckles fall  into a pit."Grass!"Night cap also tried to attack professor brainstorm,but he came prepared.He drank a potion of dragon resistance."Night cap's attacks are mostly dragon base.So no matter how hard he attacks.It does litrely nothing.Professor brainstorm even manage to drank a smoothie in front of him."Hah!Now it's my turn!"Professor brainstorm attacked,but his lasers are easily ditched by Night cap."RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!"One of the villigers smashed a rock on Night cap's head.He fainted away."Thank you for betraying us,we will take revenge on you don't say okey."The chief of the weird village thanked professor brainstorm."His yours,the less I will leave."He took Night cap's scarf away and leave.

"Man,what took them so long,are they in danger!I can't stop worrying!"Wall knight tanned around Penny."Calm down Wall knight.......all we need is patient."Rose waited as she saw the troop of zombies with professor brainstorm.She know something is not right."Wall knight,would you stay here for Penny for a while,I need to do some thing important alone."Rose asked as Wall knight agreed,she sneaked on the zombies camp.She noticed Night cap's scarf,and a'lot of food.The zombies enjoy eating their BBQ chicken.And that attracted Wall knight."Rose,I can't believe you do this to me!You wanted to eat the food alone so you lied to me!!!??"Wall knight shouted and attracted all the zombies.

"We need to get out here right now!"Rose ran but wall knight pulled her."No,I am going to share this and you are going to help me!"Wall knight didn't see the zombies,he only think about the BBQ chicken right now.Rose  is embarrassed,she tried to pull wall knight but his too heavy."Well,well,well......Guess what!Buy two free two!"Professor brainstorm joked and all the zombies laughed."You better not laugh!Give me Night cap's scarf!"Rose pointed her wand at Professor brainstorm."And also the BBQ chicken!"Wall knight only care about the BBQ chicken."Ok,that is if you can dotch this first!"Professor brainstorm teleported a anti magic cage in top of them and trapped both of them.

"Wall knight!This is all your fault!"Rose blamed wall knight."BBQ CHICKEN!"That is all wall knight has been saying till the next day.While Night cap and Grass knuckles was still in the weirdoville, don't know what is going on.