Day 2-98% are infected

Night cap took a step closer and suddenly he take serious damage.Night cap fall back and he feel the pain at his heart."That flower is way more brutal then the dragons guarding it."Night cap cry in pain.Grass knuckles tries to get close but was strike again.The aura of the mayhem flora is so strong it can kill someone if they took 2 step closer."We need another way."Grass knuckles use a stick.But the stick just evoperated."How does that makes sense!!!!!!??????"Night cap try to throw stone at it.It evoperated as well."So..........you made it."Super brains and Rustbolt fly here alongside with Z-mech."Can you guys stop ruining our day!!??"Night cap and Grass knuckles tries to fight.But Night cap can't even fight.While Grass knuckles can't 1vs3 them.They are in serious danger.

"Say,do you know what happens if you step too close to the life flower?"Rustbolt engage a gigantic fan and turn it on.The plants doesn't know what's going on.Until......"That tiny fan won't do a thing,how about my Z-mech big gigantic fan!?"Z-mech deploy a gigantic fan and blow them.The plants starting to lose balance."Now for the super brain's most popular super blow!"Super brains doesn't use a fan.He blows strong wind only using his mouth.But it's enough to make the plants move backwards.Closer to the Mayhem Flora."Ow!You really just going too....blow us to the mayhem......YIKES.......flora!!!???"Night cap and Grass knuckles are taking damage.One more step and they are in danger."That's the plan right brothers!"Super brains and the duo blow stronger!

"Night cap!You need to break one of Z-mech's fan, that's the strongest!!!!"Grass knuckles shout as he goes rage mode.This is a mode where he convert his fragility into his strength,making him super fragile when entering this mode but hit super hard.Night cap had an idea.He throw his cap and it hit one of Z-mech's fan.It cause a big explosion."They stopped blowing!"Grass knuckles and Night cap maintain balance."Ok!Time for plan B!"Super brains and Rustbolt attacked them two while Z-mech is preparing his plan."What's Z-mech doing?"Grass knuckles tries to punch Z-mech but he was blasted by super brain's laser."Grass!Be careful!You might be strong but also fragile!"Night cap was easily beaten though.Without his dragon scarf.He can't do anything.

"Z-mech!Are you ready!?"Rustbolt clap his hands as he beat up Night cap without any worries.While Super brains is still fighting."Hold on,I kinda revamp my mech but doesn't have enough time to understand it's feature so........."Z-mech is still finding the eject button while super brain almost fall off the edge."One punch is all it takes!"Grass knuckles punch through super brains shield.Rustbolt shrinker himself making small like a bee.He attacked Grass knuckles while he had a hard time finding where Rustbolt is."Still not found!!!!?????"Super brain's fly back to the surface."Hmmm.......what does this button do.......I never seen it before......"Z-mech is still curious to press it or not."JUST DO IT!!!!!!!!!"Super brains shouted mad."Ok!Ok!Fine I will press it!"Z-mech press the button and suddenly he blasted a portal.The portal took them back to Zomboss HQ.

"Night cap!Grass!"Solar flare was still withstanding the cold in the machine while they suddenly warped here."Umm,is this your ultimate plan?"Brain freeze that is playing(a.k.a torturing Solar flare)Also looked.Night cap woke up and saw his scarf hanging in the experimental box."4 vs 1! That's not fair!"Grass knuckles stand at the corner while four of the zombies corner him."Not anymore!"Night cap merged with his dragon and transform into a dark dragon."Where's boogaloo?Only boogaloo can handle Night cap when he is in dragon form!"Super brain's panicked."He just went to picnic with neptuna."Brain freeze sweat."Fine!We will have to fight him out!"Rustbolt tries to shrink Night cap.It worked but......it makes Night cap a more powerful foe.Tiny Night cap stung all the zombies rapidly."Really...........?"Z-mech ejected himself and throw in a gravity bomb.It suck Night cap and the zombies as well.

"Nononononononnnnooooooo"All the zombies and Night cap blow up!All the zombies and Night cap are down.While Grass knuckles is still trying to free Solar flare."Hiyah!"Grass knuckles punch the glass.But the glass is so strong it reflects the energy from Grass knuckles and sent it back to him.Making him back up."Is this even made of glass?"Grass knuckles tried to punch it again but it didn't work.Solar flare also try to burn the cage open.It doesn't work."That's not how you do it......all you need to do is press the button."Z-mech accidentally released Solar flare."What are you doing!?"Electric boogaloo and neptuna made it after the big explosion of Z-mech."What......oh wait.......hehehehehe...hehe....lol."Z-mech finally realized he made a big mistake, helping his foe.

"Thanks Z-mech."Solar flare burned Z-mech."You don't know the power of boogaloo yet!"Electric boogaloo and neptuna attacked.Night cap woke up.Thankfully because of Green shadow keep giving Night cap and Grass knuckles life support supplies that litrely fill their entire backpack.Night cap can heal up quickly.He get inside Z-mech and press the button.It suck only Night cap and Solar flare since she is also close by.They made it to the Mayhem Flora."That's the Mayhem Flora......the cure of this reckless plague!"Solar flare rush in as Night cap tries to stop her.She went in fine but Night cap was strikes again."Wait the minute
........Solar is ok.....?"Night cap tries to went in again and get himself strikes again."Night cap come on get in!"Solar flare is waiting but she found out Night cap can't seem to get to her.He keeps getting strikes.

"Just grab the flower and get the heck outta here!"Night cap said as he was about to transform again."Coming!"Solar flare grab the flower and put on her goggles.She flew and Night cap flew as dragon form as well."Hey!It's not fun just flat out flying like this....how about I transform as well?"Solar flare asked."Safe your energy!This is going to be a long flight!"Night cap said but it's too late.She transform into a phoenix.That's the most beautiful phoenix Night cap has ever seen.All the cave men looked up.They saw the dragon and the Phoenix."Man,they are legendary."All the cave man cheered for them.They both flew for a very long time.(A whole day for exact).They are very convinced that they will put this plague to an end.But when they made it.The entire neighborville and the HQ are full of zombified plants and humans.The only survivors are.......welp,the duo.

"This is going to be insanity........"Night cap and Solar flare land at the tall building.They looked as all they see is zombies.Including all their teammates.And they know just what to do.And they have to do it fast.