Self-rescue operation

Night cap and Grass knuckles was put into a wooden cage with other survivers."Hey look!This time the prisoners are plants,not humans."One of the people said."Are you guys normal and trustable?"Grass knuckles was scared that it's another of the weirdoville's villigers."Calm down,we're normal.We have been here for few days nows."The guy pointed at the calendar that carfed out of the stone pieces."I can just punch us out of here only if I can reach the badge.Grass knuckles tried to reach it but it's too far away."Speaking of badge,where is my scarf?I have my dragon powers in my scarf but now it's now gone."Night cap looked around the cell but found nothing.

"Great!Now what should we do?Sit here and wait!?Rose and Wall knight is waiting out there and Professor brainstorm might do something to them!"Grass knuckles stressed out."You shouting won't get us anywhere!We need a plan!"Night cap argued.The people just sitting looking at the two plants arguing."So.......... who's hand is long enough to reach that badge?"One of them asked but nobody respond."............well..............."They just sat down and wait again."Hey!What's with all the louds!?You think this is a library that you can be loud!?"The guard came in."What does it mean?"the prisoners rubbed their heads.

"Hmmm,soslicious.But ok!"The guard walked away."Aha!I have the perfect plan!"The prisoner tried throwing stones at Grass knuckles's badge."Hey! Don't destroy my badge you're crazy!?"Grass knuckles stopped them and the guard come back."Crazy?You say they are us crazy land?"The guard was excited.The prisoners had no idea what his saying so they just do nothing.And doing nothing means yes for weirdoville language."RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!They have joined us!!!!!!!!!!"The guard pulled the other prisoner out.Leaving only one more human and the duo."I must be dreaming."The other guy went to sleep again while the two still trying to think of a plan.

"Man,if only we can fool them with something,but there's nothing here."Grass knuckles sat and that gave Night cap a plan."RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! I'm crazyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!"Night cap ran around in circles like a 5 year old kid."Dude?What is wrong with you? Don't Tell me you are part of them......"Grass knuckles is more desperate."Just follow me and we'll get the heck outta here!"Night cap whispered while keep banging his head on the wall(softly)."Hey,hey!More people had betrayed us!"The guard pull Night cap and Grass knuckles and serve them a delicious meal.

"May I stole your fuel and not return it?"Grass knuckles asked and he was been given a'lot of fuel.While they eat and went to bed."I can't believe we actually pretended to be stupid and now all we need to do is leave this place and never come back ever again."Grass knuckles smiled."Let's went to bed, tomorrow we get your badge and my scarf and leave the area."Night cap and Grass knuckles went to bed.They woke up and tried to stole back Grass knuckles's badge."I got my badge,but where's your scarf?"Grass knuckles asked and Night cap's scarf is nowhere to be found.(Probably because it's at professor brainstorm's hands)"Hey,that is antique!Can borrow!"The guard came in.

"Oh god."Grass knuckles himself can't fight so many of the guard and Night cap don't have his scarf.Kung Fu won't help that much either."This is bad,what should we do.......ouch!"Grass knuckles hit the oil and it spoil into a pile of dynamite."Oh no........."The prisoner ran away and suddenly,a big explosion exploded the entire village.It sent the two plants flying straight to the edge of the desert."Ow!My head........"Night cap and Grass knuckles worked up and saw that they are on the edge of the desert at the same time in the side of a snowy biome.Its weird that a valcano and a snowy biome can be in one spot."Holy moly,what have we got into?"They both are terrified.

"Let us go!"Professor brainstorm bring them to Smash that is still reading the instructions of the Torture machine 9999."This books knowledge is too much to fit in my head."Smash wiggled his finger at his head."Guess what Smash!You will have to know how to use the torture machine 9999 because we have more plants to use it on!"Professor brainstorm throw both of them into the enormous machine 3 zombots big."Rose......Wall Knight!"Solar is also in there.But in different sections."Hello there Professor brainstorm and Smash........oh........"Brain freeze brings them both jelly.

"Thank you for the jelly.Wanna try these new test subject?"Professor brainstorm lead him to all the buttons."Hey Brain freeze,you know how to use it?So many buttons."Smash accidentally clicked the button which sucks them into the kitchen."What have you done to them!!!!???"Solar flare fricks out."So......where do this button take them?"Brain freeze asked Smash."According to the book......it sent them to.......the kitchen.That's fine right.......right???"Smash saw the fire burning in Professor brainstorm."YOU DUFFOS!!!!!!!THE KITCHEN IS THE FASTEST WAY TO THE EXIT!!!!!!!!CHASE THEM NOW OR WE WILL NEVER GET THEM AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"Professor brainstorm teleported them to the kitchen,leaving Smash that has a bandage on his head after being punch at the head.