VI

two weeks later

Minho's POV

Call me crazy, stupid, creepy or whatever you want but I got myself a list of all people in this city with the family name Han. Shouldn't be too difficult to find Jisung, right?

Wrong. There aren't that many people named Han but they live all across the city and most people are at work right now means even if i was at Jisung's place he probably isn't home. How am I supposed to ever find him? Alright two more places to go today and if I'm still not lucky then I'll continue tomorrow. So I continued walking around the city hoping to find the love of my life again. Little did I know he did the same thing... sorta..

Jisung's POV

I'm out on a date with Changbin and we were currently on our way to our favorite café but I was only thinking about Minho and I was looking for him everywhere, just hoping I'd be able to see him somewhere.

"What's wrong, babe?" he asked me and stopped walking. I sighed and looked at my feet. "Oh no.. what happened?" he sounded worried.

"Changbin.. I.." I looked up at him and noticed how his face frowned at me using his real name "I'm sorry.." I hugged him. "What? Why? You didn't do anything wrong" he assured me as he was hugging me back. "Not yet.." I whispered and took a step back, Changbin looked worried again. "W-we should break up" I said looking into his eyes.

"What? But why? Did I do anything wrong?" "No, no you really didn't. It's  just.. well I realised that I love someone else.." Changbin gulped "L-love? Who?" "He's basically my ex and.. I just.. I'm not over him and I don't think I'll ever be.." "But you broke up for a reason, right??" Changbin grabbed my hand. I bit my lip and shook my head "He moved away"

"And he's back?" the hope in Changbin's eyes slowly faded. "I.. I don't know for sure. But I know I could never love you the way I love him" my gaze wandered back to the ground. "So.. it's over now?" I just nodded my head as a reply. Changbin sighed "I just want you to be happy, yeah?" he lifted up my chin to make me look up "And if it's not me, who can make you happy, then that's okay. But please remember I'll be here for you no matter what" a soft, yet sad smile formed on his lips. "Thank you, Binnie, for understanding"

This wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Actually it was way easier than expected. "I don't want this to get awkward.. so I better leave now" the older one stated so we bid our good byes. I kept looking at him, as he was walking away. There he goes, the boy that almost made me forget about Minho. I really ruined my chance of love if I'm not able to find Minho.

I decided to distract myself a little by going shopping so I made my way to the mall. But again I was looking around hoping to see Minho somewhere. Gosh I'd do anything to be with him right now. And this time I'd make sure to never let him go again. I saw so many good looking guys but none of them were Minho. Why is it so hard to find him? Why can't I just see him or walk into him?

Just as I thought that I actually bumped into someone. I was quick to apologize with a bow. "Jisung?" this voice... no, it can't be. I looked up and into Minho's face. It was him. It was actually him. It's Minho. My Minho. The love of my life Minho. He's standing in front of me. After all those years, he's with me again. I tried to hold back my tears but I couldn't.

I wasn't able to say anything so I just hugged him. He quickly wrapped his arms around my body as well. "I missed you so much" I think he was crying as well, because his voice was very shaky. I pressed my body against his and buried my face in his shirt. This moment is not allowed to ever end. I've been waiting for this way too long.

"I thought I'd never see you again" he tried to losen the hug a little bit but I wouldn't let him. "Please don't go again" I begged him. He placed a soft kiss on my head "I won't. I'll stay with you. Forever. I promise" "Pinky promise" I quietly whispered. "You have to let go of me for a second to pinky promise" he said but that's the last thing I'd want to do now. "Later"

Even though I didn't see anything I knew that people were probably staring at us, after all we've been hugging each other for a few minutes now. "Should we go somewhere more private so we can talk?" Minho broke the silence again. I nodded my head and finally broke the hug, I was quick to take his hand tho. "We can go to my place, it's not far" I said while looking at the ground because I was too shy to look into his face.

He intertwined our fingers "Then let's go." We were both silent on our way home but it wasn't an awkward silence, it was actually quite comfortable. But maybe I was just too happy to be with Minho again which didn't let me feel any awkwardness.

THEY MET AHSBDUAKSHSUSHSHA
why am I so excited?? I'm the one who writes this story oof
BTW SELF PROMO: I published a new book called "master | seungjin" and well if you liked the first book of this story you're probably going to like the seungjin story even more 😉