IV

Later that evening I went to grab some food together with my students. My brain was constantly with Jisung and that other Jisung. How are the chances another Han Jisung moves into the old house of my Han Jisung?

Of course my students noticed that something was off but they didn't ask me anything which I'm very grateful for. I wouldn't know how to explain anyway. But I surely did listen to what the others were talking about and would include myself in the conversation from time to time.

Well that was until a waiter brought our food. I didn't really look at him at first because he was standing slightly behind me. But once I turned to thank him, my jaw dropped and then I smiled like an idiot.

It's him.
It's Jisung.
It's my Jisung.

It can't be true. After what happened earlier I actually gave up but now he's standing right beside me!!

He turned his head to face me. "Can I get anything else for you, sir?"

My smile faded and I blinked a few times.
It's not Jisung...
I hallucinated. I saw his face. But now I see a stranger.

"sir?" he simply asked again.

"no, thanks.. I'm fine.." I obviously wasn't.

I was barely able to eat anything. I need to stop thinking about him. He's not here. And he'll never be here again. It was probably just a teenage romance for him anyway.

next day

Last night I didn't sleep at all. My mind was filled with Jisung and Jisung only. But that shouldn't matter now because today is the contest.

We drove to the venue and were shocked when we saw the size of it. "Mr. Lee you said it was a small contest" a girl stated getting nervous. "Well I thought it was"

Don't get me wrong it wasn't the filling a stadium kind of big but every other contest we've gone to was way smaller.

When I saw the other teams that were competing I could easily sort them into three groups. Those who are probably too confident and might throw a tantrum if they're not getting in first place, those who are here to enjoy a competition and just dancing in general and those who have never been to a contest like that and might pee themselves soon.

Oh and then there's us... we have people from all three groups. I just hope it goes well.

We did a warm up together and practiced the choreo again. With time more audience members came and you could clearly hear how it got louder and louder.

And then the contest started. A few groups were performing before we did. I gotta be honest they are good but if my class makes no big mistakes we still have quite good chances.

I stood at the side as it was my students turn to perform. And if I tell you they were killing it! They really gave it their all, I've never seen them dance like this. Even if you're not into dancing you can feel the power they're holding. I must say I'm really proud to be their teacher.

As they were done I hugged each and everyone and congratulated them. But soon they pulled me in a group hug.

We watched the rest of the contestors perform. Especially one of the groups caught my attention. Not because they were good but it felt like every step they made was wrong. Just by looking at them I could tell that they have no teamwork...

It's time for the winners to be announced. We were anxiously waiting and hoping to hear our name. And then they called us. We made it! we really made it! We won the contest!!!

I was happier than ever. My students really deserved this. They worked so hard. I couldn't do else but smiling as they got the trophy. But as it was time to take a picture they pulled me up to them.

Only if I knew that this picture would be the reason I can see him again.

yoo guess who's back
well yeah I'm sorry you had to wait this long but FINALLLLLYYYYYY here's an update~