XVII

After a while we were out of drinks so Jisung and I went to the kitchen to get new ones. Well that was our plan at least. You probably guessed it already, we got distracted. Jisung was sitting on the kitchen counter with me between his legs. Once again we were in the middle of a heated make out session.

This time however it lead to more. Both of us were way too drunk to actually care whether someone would walk in on us. And it actually happened but neither of us realized until we were done.

When we saw the two girls who were standing in the door frame and giggling, both of us blushed and quickly got dressed properly again.

"Why are all of Jinnie's friends gay?" one of them whined. "You're gay too" the other laughed. "I'd be straight for them" she pointed at us. Both of them were at least just as drunk as Jisung and me.

"Can we make out?" the girl then asked Jisung as she walked up to us. "Noooo" he whined and clinged onto me. "He's mine, you can't have him" I glared at her and lifted Jisung up. We went back to the other's just to see that they stopped playing and even more people went home.

"Hyuuuuung I'm tired" Jisung yelled right next to my ear "You're too loud to be tired" I complained. He then repeated himself, this time however he whispered.

I asked Felix if we could stay over since I couldn't exactly remember the way back to Jisung's place and the squirrel boy already fell asleep in my arms.

The next morning I woke up with a bad headache. I felt arms around my body so I turned to hug Jisung. But when I opened my eyes, I saw it wasn't Jisung next to me but Hyunjin. I let go of him, sat up and scanned the room.

I didn't really remember a lot of what happened last night but I quickly realized I was in Felix's room. But neither him nor Jisung were in the room. I got up from the bed and looked for them.

I heard voices coming from the kitchen so I went there "Morning" I mumbled when I saw the two boys I was looking for. "It's 2pm hyung" Felix giggled. "Oh.." I simply exclaimed and sat down next to Jisung. "Is Jinnie still sleeping?" Felix asked me.

I nodded my head "Why was he cuddling with me tho?" "Originally Lix and I were between you but we got up a few hours ago but both of you were whining so we made you cuddle each other" Jisung explained and giggled.

"Don't you have a headache too?" I asked them confused because both of them were very giggly. "I barely drank anything" Felix explained and Jisung added "And I just don't really get headaches from drinking. Do you need painkillers?" I pouted and nodded my head.

Felix got up and left the room to get some while Jisung gave me a glass of water, he then sat down on my lap and placed a soft kiss on my cheek "Do you remember what we did last night?" he whispered but I shook my head. A giggle left his mouth "I'll tell you later"

Felix came back and gave me the pills. "We were thinking about going out for dinner together" Jisung said. Felix sat back down "Well if Jinnie wakes up today" he giggled.

Just as he said it Hyunjin entered the kitchen "What day is it?" he looked and sounded more than confused. "Saturday" Felix smiled at the sight of the other boy. "Can I have food" Jinnie didn't even wait for an answer when he opened the fridge.

"Hyungie let's go home so we can get ready comfortably" Jisung suggested. I just nodded my head, I was too tired to talk right now. "Naww I'm gonna take care of you today" he patted my head and then stood up.

Just a few minutes later we were back at Jisung's apartment "Let's save some water and take a shower together, I can also show you what we did last night" he smirked at me. By now my headache was almost gone and honestly Jisung being horny would always get me horny as well so obviously I agreed.

Only moments later we were already in the shower. I pinned Jisung against the wall and placed kisses all over his neck. His hands were basically all over my body and soft moans escaped his mouth whenever I would suck on his skin.

I let one hand trail to Jisung's ass to prep him. While moving my fingers in and out of him, I studied his face. Jisung clearly liked the feeling, he bit his lips but couldn't hold in his moans. Once we made eye contact I couldn't hide a smirk. It was just too much of a turn on to see how submissive he was. His gaze begged for more and honestly how could I say no to that?

I pulled out my fingers again and turned him around. Both of my hands were on his hips when I slowly entered him "You're always so tight for me" I softly kissed his shoulder.

My right arm was around his waist now to hold him as close as possible, my left hand however was around his neck where I tightened my grip just a little bit because I knew he likes it.

When I started moving I didn't really hold back, I knew Jisung likes it rather rough anyways, so I thrusted hard and deep into him right from the start. "Ahh hyung~" he moaned and tightly grabbed my arm with both of his hands.

Knowing that I'm the cause of his reaction made me eager to make him feel as good as possible. I made sure to move at a pace that he likes best and my lips were all over his shoulders and neck, leaving small hickeys.

After a while Jisung let go of my arm again and leaned forward, he put his hands to the wall for support. He tried saying something but because of his moaning I couldn't understand anything. I chuckled "What did you say baby?"

My hand that was originally around his neck now grabbed his hair to pull back his head. Jisung let out a really loud and quite high-pitched moan "Fuck~" his breathing was very heavy.

Oh how much I wished to see his face right now. I pulled him back up and then pulled out of him. Immediately he started whining but he stooped as soon as I turned him around and pinned him against the wall. I grabbed his legs so I'd carry him now and thrusted back into him.

Loud moans escaped his mouth again. I loved the way his face looked all fucked out and I loved even more that it was because of me. I muffled his moans by kissing him. He tried to kiss back but he couldn't stop moaning.

Only a short moment later Jisung came in between us. He buried his face in the crook of my neck and bit my skin. I kept on thrusting into him until I reached my climax as well. By now Jisung came a second time "You.. you are..." he was clearly exhausted. "Shh" I pecked his lips "Take a rest, I'll take care of you"

"Thanks" he mumbled "I'm tired." I smiled at his cuteness "You can take a nap after I washed you" that's exactly what I did. When we were done with the shower I sat him down on the counter and put on just a t-shirt and boxershorts since he was going to take a nap anyways.

Actually he already fell asleep while I dressed him, I then carried him to the couch where I covered him with a blanket. I cuddled up with him and watched something on the TV. I still kept an eye on the time so we wouldn't be too late for dinner with Hyunjin and Felix.

ngl with every chapter I upload I hate my writing even more ;-;